Wife leaves lookin for soul mate

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bluecatnut, Mar 26, 2007.

1. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    well ya'll my wife left me today for good so here is a descripition of my peferct soul mate if u know where i can find him/her please let me know

length 60 inches girth 40+ in weight 125 -150lbs species bluecat :beauty: :haha:

Ps. and yes wife did leave

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Oh man...Bummer. I don't know your situation, but always remember that there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Don't let it get you down for too long.

3. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    forget woman i'll stick to catfish cause i can easily release them :haha:

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Sorry to hear that. They sure are hard to figure sometimes.

5. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    Sorry to hear that man. I hope you do a lot better than I did. I spent two years at the bottom of a bottle when my wife left. Please dont do something like that believe me it wa'nt worth it

6. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry to hear that man, It took me three tries to get it right myself. You'll eventually find one that will be worth the time. Hopefully you'll find one that will want to spend her time the same way you do. That makes for great times right there.

But for now, I'd stick to the catfish. They don't get mad if you spend time with another fish, and you can take them home on the first date along with some of her friends! The best part is that when you're done with those catfish, there's no lawyer there to take all your stuff!!!!!:lol:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I Hate to hear that but maybe things were to be worked out to be for the best.I wish you all the luck in the world on your quest.I'll throw a prayer your way and PM me if you ever need to talk Bro!

8. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    SORRY TO HEAR THAT BROTHER.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Don't know any of the history but. Maybe she wasn't happy with the fish she caught.

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Dusty you are 26 or so and FREE.I know it hurts for a little while but as each day goes by you will realize how lucky you have been.You have your whole life in front of you and plenty of time to find someone else if you want to.I hate to sound cold blooded but once I got to the other side of every disaster in my life I could clearly see it was for the best and the good Lord knew what he was doing.In the meantime go fishing!!!!:big_smile: Just think you dont have to ask anybody if you can go!!!!:big_smile: :lol: :smile2: SEMPER FI Marine!!!!!!!

11. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry, Dusty... that happens way too often.

Vince's suggestion makes alot of sense to me... and stayin away from the bottle is some serious wisdom. Take care.

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sorry for your pain and loss Dusty ,I think its strange how in todays society that young people seem to be willing to give up on marriage ,my wife threatens lots ,but I sat her down once and said to her.How long would your grandparents have been togather if they would have acted like you?It takes a strong determination ,and willingness to compromise to make any relationship work.well sorry for rambleling and keep up good thoughts ,just go fishin and maybe you'll catch the gal of your dreams.

13. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    That stinks. Look on the bright side... all that fishing and nobody to complain!!!!

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    First of all I want to say that I agree wholeheartedly with our Brother about seeking relief from the bottom of a bottle. You will find no answer at all there! Second of all,I'm a woman,and as a woman I have to say I am personally sick and tired of gals who said their vows before God then up and decided that she's leaving to find her soulmate! I'm old fashioned and I believe as I've said before a woman's place is beside her man.Problems,sure there will be in any marriage but it's the problems that if ya hang tough will make ya love each other even more.I feel sorry for her,she thinks she's gonna get somethin better. If she had a roof over her head food in her stomach, clothes to wear,and a warm bed at night then she already had her soulmate she was too blind to see it.Dusty God said it's not good for man to be alone thats why he created woman.You're a kid compared to me. Pick yourself up dust your britches off,and someday soon you will find that special woman who takes marriage very seriously as it should be taken.You hang in there cause she is out there.It may take a few years to find her,but I firmly believe there are still a few of us gals around thats had proper parental training and has been raised to believe that marriage only ends in Death of the spouse. Be good to yourself,enjoy life and fishing,and someday you will find her! I don't know ya at all but I'm willing to say you're a good man,your wife just didn't realize it and that's very sad on her part! Take care Brother! I'm pullin for ya!!:big_smile:

15. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That sucks bro, know yall have been having problems. Hope all works out for the best for ya.

16. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Sorry to hear about the home problems. As far as the soulmate goes, I'd give long odds that there are several fitting that description in the Mississippi River in the Memphis area; ditto for anyplace a good sized river runs into the Mississippi.

17. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Dusty, My wife left me in '04. I attended my first BOC gathering 3 days later. God, fishing and the BOC helped me through a very difficult time. We'll be praying for you, and hoping that you find that "soul-mate" you're looking for.

18. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Sorry my friend...I know you made sure she didn't leave with any of your
    fishing tackle.

19. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I've always thought that God loves an optimist.
    :smile2:

20. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Dusty You Got Friends here at the BOC. Brother.And We Will ALL be here for you, Just Hollar OK!!! Now with that said just remember,The Grass might Look Greener on the other side of the fence only to find out when you get over there,that there has been a Drought.Women like that are just like a bus there is another past in 5 minutes. Your Friend J.D.