Wife is thinking about becoming a member

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Aug 16, 2006.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    My lovely bride of 36 yrs. informed me that she is considering joining the BOC. Her concern is that because she doesn't fish much, she would feel out of place. Would some of you brothers and sisters take the time to encourage her to join. Her name is Beth,and you can reply to her on this thread.:0a31:

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    :big_smile: NO, Don't Do It!:big_smile:​

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Better think about this for a while, LOL!!! You will have to buy another puter so you will be able to do damge control, LOL!!!

Beth Go ahead, you will love it here. You will soon understand why he spends so much time on here, LOL!!!

4. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    We would be glad to have you as a member Beth. But be warned, this place is addictive.

ST

5. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Splitshot, Can you have your wife talk to my wife? I need all the help I can get.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ill do anything i can to help a brother out.:big_smile:

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Go for it Beth.Got serval ladies on here who I am sure will make you feel very,very WELCOME just like the rest of us will do. Don't have to be a fishing nut(like some of us ) to belong to this site. It has something for everyone. Gardening,cooking etc .So come on
    Join the big Family.Some of us guy's need all the help we can get.I'm sure that you will really enjoy yourself on here.:smile2:

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I can see it now...Lady Splitshot...come on in here, you'll enjoy it. We have an active BOC Sisterhood here also. Lord only know what them womwn are saying about us but I understand they have fun. Heck the ladies are part of us Plus they have the sisterhood also

Men 1
    Womem 2

9. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Go ahead and join Beth.My wife is a member,she is Ladyfish50.When you join look her up,she loves to talk..:lol:

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Come on Beth, join up. We want to meet his better half.

11. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Would be more than glad to see you join up. I always enjoy the females view on the subjects. :smile2:

12. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Come beth where just one big Happy family and besides you can keep splitshot straight for us.

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Get in here Beth! It ain't all stinky fishermen! LOL!

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank you Dayton! We could use a few more of those views around here, so come join us BETH!!! We'd certainly be glad to have you as a member of the BOC family! :smile2:

15. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    the doors wide open for ya Beth...come on in an set a spell

16. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    come on in an injoy the fun hope you like it as much as i do have a good day

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    yes.. join us beth.. join us beth.. joint us beth...

18. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    Beth you have just got to join. If you don't fish thats o.k. there is more things to do with the BOC. During a fishing outings there is always some one hanging out around the tables, all you have to do is show up and join in. Have fun. Will be waiting for you to join sister.:haha:

19. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Beth,just do it, You don't have to fish, When my wife and I go fishing,I don't fish either, she does it for me.......... Come on and join up.........

20. WhiteRiverLilCats

WhiteRiverLilCats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Beth, you should join! I joined, just a couple of days ago and have been havin' a blast ever since. I had the same concerns you did, before joining. But I thought what the heck, if all else fails, I can play games in the "Arcade", which is addicting as well. But I have found that I enjoy lending a "hand" anywhere I can. Here in the "General Conversation" section, you have the opportunity to talk about anything and everything. There is also a "Sisterhood" section that you can take a look at. So, really, there isn't a good reason not to join. I'm sure, I can speak for all the "Sisters" when I say, "We will take good care of you in here."

:cross: Hope to see a "New Member" Post from you soon!!! :cross:
    :wink: :wink: :wink: