Wife going back to work after 10+ years

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cattracker16, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I about fell over my lovely wife decided to go back to work after being a "domestic goddess" for 10 or so years.

A job opened up at school for a cooking position, so my wife decided to apply for it, and low and behold she has excepted the position. The best part is we have been living on my income for so long we might actually beable to save her pay. for the future new home etc.

I for one am very proud of her,i never pushed her into working it was all her.

Kenny

2. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Congratulations to you both...

I'm sure your wife thought long and hard about returning to work. Maybe she's got her eye on something special that she would love to have. Maybe it's that new home you mentioned, maybe not.

Either way, I know you stand behind her decision all the way. I hope everything works out great for you both....

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    :big_smile: Brother Its good to know that you are standing behind her:big_smile:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats brother, my wife is supposed to start substituing more frequently in the cafeteria this year.

Have to get Adam Sandlers song Lunch Lady for her. hehehe

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    We all know how hard t is to start a new job. So just bear with her when she comes home cranky and tried,after 10 plus years it's gonna be rough for awhile.We all know how that goes. I'm sure she's gonna enjoy herself.