wife for trade

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by rippinlips, Jan 24, 2009.

1. rippinlips

rippinlips New Member

State:
    iowa
    She dont not want to go to get shad will not put shad on the hook so what good is she.

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would say she is a good cook for one thing. Your avatar shows a firm waist like mine.:smile2: I bet she is a keeper. You have to teach some of these ladies how to bait a hook. Patience is the word. Good Luck.

3. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    now, thats some good stuff I dont care who you are:crazy::smile2:

4. the watcher

the watcher New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i agree patience my girlfriend has only ever been fishin once let alone catfishin just eas them into the idea

5. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    mine wont get shad,bait hooks is a very fine cook.also large enough to keep me warm on cold night ,large enough to cast a shade upon me in the summer, and got enough tattos when she dances it looks like a moving pitcure .she will WATCH you get shad,bait hooks.Take alot to trade me out of her, cause i lover >>21yrs now

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LMAO at Mickey! :smile2:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    bro ya cant give her away here... shoot that just aint right:smile2::smile2:

8. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Shoot im keepin mine she dont say nuttin when i add a lil summin to the boat,gives me $$$ for the fishin trip for a weekend,tells me go fishin for the whole weekend,helps me clean out the boat,ive had her 26 yrs think ill keep another 26 yrs,i cant say nuttin bad about her,just hope she wants to keep me for 26 more lol...

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    mine in a nut shell but she dont do boats.31 years the girl is gonna stay.

10. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Have you tried a shock collar? Sometimes they need a little persuasion. LOL Good luck to you. Later Andy

11. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i have one like that ,may need a wjfe trade lot lol, but the shock coller idea is pretty good:eek:oooh:

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Andy thats a good-un but never work here ya know my crazy ole lady:smile2:...I'v only been with her bout 6 giong on 7 but think I will keep her if she will let me:eek:oooh::smile2::cool2: & ya go hittin Fat with that buzz I think she'll hit you with somthing too:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

13. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well Kenny I know Lilly is a little wild, but she wouldn't hurt you too bad. LOL
    When me and the fatgirl first got together, I threw a pair of my britches at her and told her to try them on. She said that they wouldn't fit, they was way to big. I said remember that from here on out.
    Then she threw some of her britches at me, and said try these on. I said I can't get into those, they are way to small. She said remember that from here on out. LOL
    Later Andy

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I fully understand:smile2: Shoot ya understand better then I do:smile2: but I am still a young pupp:smile2:

15. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol,i find it entertaining when the fish aren't biting and i make my wife bait her own hook.but then again,i can't bait it without touching the bait,and she can
    bait it without touching the bait,and it stays on,darned women.

16. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Well i like to think iv got patience, but last yr she got too of her poles pulled in. And:0a20: after goin in after them it was to late!

17. the watcher

the watcher New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :crazy: where they nice poles