Wife Embarassed Me

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by rsimms, May 19, 2006.

1. rsimms

rsimms New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hit the Chickamauga Tailwaters for a quick 2-hour trip this evening. Took the wife with me... she even braved the rain. Yea her! She also kicked my butt. We caught a few bluegill for bait and caught a few small cats near the boils. Then last 20 minutes of light we went downriver and hit one of my favorite areas. She tagged three fish... 8 - 10 lbs. each. I never got a bump! I think I'll let her handle tomorrow's guide trip. :angry:

2. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Way to go! Kudos to the Mrs.!!!:0a23:

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yea Richard and that is what happens when you try to tell a women how to do it. I almost bet it happened where you and I got those big ones down the river.
    Defiantly is a good spot.

If you let her go out and do the trip then she might not let you have that job back.:big_smile:

4. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    You can bet there were several women somewhere watching. Seems like when one beats up on us there are several more watching just for fun.lol
    I always enjoy it when my wife does well fishing, I guess I like playing guide for her and the kids and just baiting hooks and pointing out the productive water (like I'd know) but it is fun.

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    you should be proud of her. I am always proud of my wife when she outfishes me(which is most of the time, LOL)

6. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Now you know that was planned. Your like me. WE got to fish more so when they get to go. Let them catch the fish. LOL
    Or that is what I tell mine. LOL
    Pete

7. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thats kool, my wife has smoked me on the water before. keep them wanting to go, and thats a good thing.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Happens all the time to me!

9. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I'm sure glad she told you, you catch it , you clean it!:lol:

she did say that didn't she?:eek:oooh:

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    She sounds like a good luck charm and you should take her with you more often.

11. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Pete we know why your wife out fishes you.:big_smile: You always:surrender:

12. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Would she help my wife. I have tried everything, and my wife catches nothing or bait. Some better this year, but still no keepers. Tho her maiden name was murphy so that may be the big problem. Congrats to the lil lady tho.