Wierd bobber question

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by ohio catfisherman, Apr 3, 2007.

1. ohio catfisherman

ohio catfisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio
    this might sound crazy but recently one of my buddies told me that they make a bobber which is suppose to have a internal mechanism which is designed to bring bait off bottom several inches after it hits can anyone answer thanks

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I'm stumped. LOL! The distance the bait is kept up off the bottom is determined by where ya pin the float or if usein a slip bobber where ya put the stop knot. Thats all i've ever known about bobbers.

3. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Darned if somebody didn't give me one of them. I can't remember the name of it but I got it in the boat somewhere but have never used it so can't tell you if it works or not.
    bill

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think what you're talkin about is a Bobber with a Brain.Do a search on it and it'll tell you all about it.It doesn't look bad but i'd rather spend my money on some of akwolf's bobbers.He makes a great looking product and is a sponsor.Go to our sponsor section and look at all the cool products that Wild Wolf carries.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9251

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Sounds like a "bobber with a brain".