Wicked Sticky Dip Bait

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by Rainman4u2, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Got to love Wicked Sticky!!! It took a few times using it, but I must say it's some of the best dip bait I have ever used. Took it out Friday night of last week, and pulled in 10 3/4 lb, 6 1lb, and 1 5lb channel. Let's just say the "one" was enough for lunch on Saturday. I think it's time to order more, along with new Looper Rigs...hmmmm, Christmas is coming up!!!

Ray

2. elshale

elshale New Member

State:
    Snellville, Georgia
    I will have to try that out. How hard is it to get the smell off you r hands though?

3. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    Wicked Sticky is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I also use Jo Jo's Pole Snatcher by the same company(Cattracker)and have had awesome results. I have went through close to 3 gallons of Wicked Sticky and over 5 gallons of Jo Jo's this summer alone catfishing!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! But I've also caught close to/over 10,000 cats as well. Proof is in the numbers. It is hard to get the stink off your hands. LOL!!!!!!!!!! But that's why it works. God bless.

4. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    Man I've got to get some of that! I can't imagine catching 27 catfish seven days a week/365 days a year! That must be one heck of a freezer!! I wonder if you can get it in 55 gallon barrels?

Just kidding around Asasin. I get your point. Sounds like some good dip bait.

5. elshale

elshale New Member

State:
    Snellville, Georgia
    Man that sounds like the answer to all catfish bait questions. I am definately trying this out

6. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Never used it before this year, but it worked great. I know what I'll be using for years to come. By the way, you can get the stink off with Lemon Dawn and salt.

Ray

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I have never used that bait but will give it a try when I can find it. Hope to get the boat fixed soon and will be back on the water. :D

8. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Ordered it from Cabela's it comes in a big tub and with two sticks(Paint stirer like) and a couple of cheap dip worms.

Ray

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Wicked Stickey!! :eek: Crazy, I've never tried that dip bait before. I am going to have to give it a whirl! Thanks for the tip!!

10. elshale

elshale New Member

State:
    Snellville, Georgia
    Man I will order some tonight if it comes with tackle too. That seems like a good. Deal.

11. ASASIN

ASASIN New Member

State:
    Lawson Missouri
    The really great thing about it is it will stay on in current in a river!!!!!!!!!! You can order it from one of our site sponsors, Catfish Connection!!!!!!!!! When you buy it from them, you help the brotherhood out. How great is that? Thanks for the tip on Lemon Dawn and salt!!!!!!!!! God bless.

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey fellows,
    :0a27:
    "Wicked Sticky Dip-Bait" is one of the best Dip-Bait out there today "Period"!

Just ask the Channel in my profile photo - lol :happy:

Take It Easy,
    Bert :cool:

13. crazy_crappie88

crazy_crappie88 New Member

State:
    Huntsville,Al
    Ive heard alot about that but never got around to using it . I think ill try that some time.Thanks alot.

14. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    wicked sticky?? im not too familiar with dip baits......ive bought a couple of those bags of stink bait from wal-mart before, and needless to say i've stayed away from them since.......i dont know about you guys but for me all it did was stink my box up and i didnt ever get any hits on it.....maybe i had the wrong stuff.......this wicked sticky is good though?? do u just form a ball around a treble?? or is it like something different??

15. s_self88

s_self88 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    Bassmassey-
    Wicked sticky is a dip bait.
    For a dipbait you need some kind of dip worm. Looper rigs seem to be the best. All that you do is dip the dip worm in the bait and pull it out. It helps keep the smell off of your hands.

16. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Washing your hands with toothpaste also helps,but time is what it really takes.

17. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Wicked Sticky is proble the best bait on the market a little pricy an hard to find.Unless you order it on line or you happen to luck out an find it local.It's one of the few baits that I've heard of that seems to work every where.Most of what you will catch with it is 1 to 5lb most being in the 1 to 2lb range good eating size.Catfish Connection has it John would be happy to fix you up.
    Loop

18. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Loop,

Your not kidding when you say that "Wicked Sticky" is a hard bait to find. :sad:

I put in a order for it at the Catfish Connection about a month & a half ago, and still nothing. :eek:

I even went to the "Cattracker" web-site (where they make it), and put in a order about 2 weeks ago, no word yet. :confused:

But you know that I'll wait, because you know that I need my Wicked Sticky.

lol :happy:

Take it Easy,
    Bert :cool:

19. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I bought some wicked stickey @ cabelas for $10 but the stuff was more like dough bait awful hard for dip. wouldn't stick to any of my dipworms. I was attempting to use it on a chilly eveining last weekend about 50* that night. any suggestions? By the way cabelas in kc has a whole shelf of the stuff.

20. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    If catfish connections is backordered then anyone with a Cabelas near by will be able to find it. Cabelas carries it as standard Stock. Here in Texas you can get a tub for 6 to 7 dollars.

Boy is everyone correct with this bait. :thumbsup: I can not wait to receive the Looper Rigs I ordered over this past weekend to use with this stuff. I have been using the plastic dip worms but they suck :cursing: . Nothing beats a Looper rig. :D

Good Cattin
    Tim