Wichita visit

Discussion in 'KANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Just wanted all to know what a great visit we had with two wonderful friends, Ashley and Kyle. They made our short visit down there really great.
    Lydia and Ashley went shopping in the "junk stores", while Kyle and me did "important" stuff. He showed me quite a bit of the rivers he fishes, plus a lot of interesting sites along the river. I just couldn't believe the fishing access he has to the Arkansas and Little Arkansas rivers. If there weren't so many damed people in that town, I'd be tempted to move down there.:smile2:
    Ashley and Kyle, thank you very much for your hospitality. And we'll see you the first of next month again.
    (Kyle, hope you noticed I spelled "Witchita" correctly up above:smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    You did spell it right.:smile2:
    It was nice to see you and Lydia again Jim. You are more than welcome to come and fish here, anytime you want.
    Yeah, there are too many people here. I told themto leave but they wont listen.:sad2::smile2: Usually when I am fishin I dont run into too many people. But it is hard to escape the occassional sirens, helicopters, planes and traffic.:embarassed::smile2:
    I guess its worth it to have so much access. Sometimes.:tounge_out:
    Lookin forward to your next visit, although I doubt you are.
    How is Lydia doing? Is she happy with her new chompers?

3. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Actually I am, been needing it done for to long a time already. We'll do some more cruising on Monday, and the Ladies can go check out some more "junk stores":roll_eyes::smile2:

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Kyle and Ashley are great people and I enjoy everytime I get the plesure to see them. Kyle and Ashley I look forward to seeing you two this summer. Lets hit the river sometime.

Tom

5. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Jim glad to here everthing went well.And that you got to get around to see some new water.

Kyle and Ashely are some great people.But we all know we like Ashley better than Kyle:smile2::smile2: Sorry Kyle just kidding you alittle to keep you straight.:wink:

6. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Sounds good Jim. There is no shortage of "junk stores" around here.LOL
    There are a couple more places to show you but they are a little but more of a drive. Not too far though.:smile2:

7. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Tom and Tom, thanks alot.
    You know, I like Ashley more too.:roll_eyes::smile2:

8. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i can put up with Kyle better than that gal he's with ( i refuse to speak her name ) ever since they came and fished the Wakie with me & Lucky. i think she knows why too. :wink::smile2::smile2:

just givin ya a hard time Ashley !! ya did good girl !! :big_smile:

9. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    kyle just save some fish 4 me when i come down to fish k:cool2:

10. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Hey Kyle we came by Weds. around 5pm but you weren't home. I'll try next time I head down there. It shouldn't be to long, I think we are going to see my wifes parents again sometime soon. I'll let you know next time before we head that way.

11. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Sounds good Chris. It would be nice to see yall again. We kept missing you at the gatherings.
    We are usually around in the evening, just give me a call.

12. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Thanks Tom, and uh, I always say the above, and I'm NOT kidding!!:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2::smile2: