Wichita Kansas Sport Show/Team Catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by HOLD-ACCOUNT, Feb 21, 2008.

1. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hello Kansas catfish anglers. There are going to be catfishing Seminars done by Denny Halgren of the Rock River Illinois Guide Service and by Mike Cook of 4 Lake Guide Service Wichita KS. The sport show will be in Wichita today through Sunday. These fellas will be answering many anglers questions about catfishing. They also have a booth at the show right by the traveling fish tank. They have the Team Catfish Tackle and will be glad to explain anything you might be interested in.

AND YES, they do have the SECRET 7 Dip Bait that we have been sold out of for so long. Please stop by and look at the FURRY THaNG bait holders/Fish Grips as well.

Here is the link to the sport show information. http://www.agievents.com/shows/display.cfm?showID=74&showtypeid=1&src=102&sfid=77

Enjoy the show!
    Team Catfish

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I am going to try to make it today or tomorrow.Unfortunately our weather just got real bad!Im still going to give it a shot.Looking forward to seeing everyting.

3. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Maybe someone that goes to the show can tape Denny Halgren's program and post it here. I would love to go but with the weather that just hit I dont think I will make it.

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Good idea Dan. I would love to hear Denny's seminar. He is one of the top flathead guys in the Midwest.

5. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    is it just easier or do you HAVE to have a digital recorder to post videos online ??

6. duckgetr

duckgetr New Member

State:
    Kansas
    i'd like to hear what he has to say but i've got to work all weekend.

7. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    If the weather wasn't so bad I'd hit the road.

8. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    We will be out there on Saturday morning. If anyone sees a fatboy (me) carrying a 2 year old little girl, with his wife who looks like she is about to pop, (9 months pregnant) stop us and say hey!

We watched the catfish demo at the big tank last year, very informative!

Short fix for my cabin fever.