The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Kansas catfish anglers. There are going to be catfishing Seminars done by Denny Halgren of the Rock River Illinois Guide Service and by Mike Cook of 4 Lake Guide Service Wichita KS. The sport show will be in Wichita today through Sunday. These fellas will be answering many anglers questions about catfishing. They also have a booth at the show right by the traveling fish tank. They have the Team Catfish Tackle and will be glad to explain anything you might be interested in.

AND YES, they do have the SECRET 7 Dip Bait that we have been sold out of for so long. Please stop by and look at the FURRY THaNG bait holders/Fish Grips as well.

Here is the link to the sport show information. http://www.agievents.com/shows/display.cfm?showID=74&showtypeid=1&src=102&sfid=77

Enjoy the show!
Team Catfish

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
I am going to try to make it today or tomorrow.Unfortunately our weather just got real bad!Im still going to give it a shot.Looking forward to seeing everyting.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Maybe someone that goes to the show can tape Denny Halgren's program and post it here. I would love to go but with the weather that just hit I dont think I will make it.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Good idea Dan. I would love to hear Denny's seminar. He is one of the top flathead guys in the Midwest.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Maybe someone that goes to the show can tape Denny Halgren's program and post it here. I would love to go but with the weather that just hit I dont think I will make it.
is it just easier or do you HAVE to have a digital recorder to post videos online ??

·
Registered
784 Posts
We will be out there on Saturday morning. If anyone sees a fatboy (me) carrying a 2 year old little girl, with his wife who looks like she is about to pop, (9 months pregnant) stop us and say hey!

We watched the catfish demo at the big tank last year, very informative!

Short fix for my cabin fever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts