Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

wich one weghs more,clik on pics

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Kansas Tree Rat 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Man Jacob I know what i am buying you for christmas when i get out of this PLACE!!!!! A FREAKING SCALE!!! You really need to learn how to clean catfish to so you can start stocking that there meat up for me. I have gotten to the point in my Med Board that they have time limits on getting me to the next step. They told me that they are to know whether I am getting medically discharged withing the next 2 months so I may be home before to long and boy oh boy am i gonna learn you a lesson or 2 on big cats! But first i am going to buy you a real nice scale and kill something big like a deer or coyote or something because i really want to shoot something now for those nature lovers out there that may think i am brutal i love to eat deer and for the coyotes i still have my grudge on all of them for killing my bird dog. But I think this place may nothold to many of those crying you killed a purdy deer people. Ill talk to you later Jacob and you should call me sometime i lost your phone number AGAIN!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.