Why women are great.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Dec 2, 2006.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This morning I was all curled up in my water bed, (hate it except for the heat)sawing some logs when my girlfriend wakes me up to inform me that I have to remove the snow from the driveway so we could get to work. I growled at her and burried my head under a pillow. Then she said all serious "You gotta get up and dig us out like now!" For some reason the lightning and thunder, and white out conditions we had hadn't sunk in yet. So I look out side, get all bundled up, and get to work. After about an hour of digging, just the walkway mind you, I decide to take a break. So I go inside and say "Baby, after all this work, I sure could use a warm breakfast." So she disappears into the kitchen for about 30 minutes, and emerges with a plate full of eggs, some toast, and a KC strip about a quarter inch thick. Then back to digging for another hour and a half. She doesn't own a pair of snow boots, so no help from her. But I didn't care. Almost heard wedding bells for a minute. Girls, if you love your man feed him. Guys, work your butt off and you may be rewarded. All work becomes void if you complain though.

Attached Files:

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I have one question-------If it took that long, what time did y'all get to work? :lol: :roll_eyes:

Take care.
    Cheryl

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

you see how big I am? Ladies do not overfeed your men, but a good meal will..........................................................................................

4. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Think "Snowblower rental service"

5. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I got to work an hour late. No prob because everyone else was late too. She didn't end up having to go in till afternoon.

6. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Good idea. How to get there? And no cash. Just elbow grease.

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I dreaded looking @ the pixs! I hate snow! Sounds like you have a keeper gf thats for sure.
    Bill