Why is it?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by whiteriver, Nov 19, 2009.

Why is it?

1. Have you ever wondered about these questions yourself?

2. Do you ever experience any of these symptoms?

3. Is it just cat fishermen or men in general that have this problem?

4. Does it help to know there are so many other dummies out there on the water?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Why is it that:

The farther you get from ________ (you fill in the blank!) the more things you remember you need?

You have every style of ________ (you fill in the blank!) in your tackle box BUT the one you NEED!

There are 12 buns in a package and only 8 hot dogs per pack?

Something is always in your way until you need it and then it is not on the North American Continent?

You can only find a Phillips Head screwdriver when you need a standard?

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    i had to check em all earl:smile2:

id rep ya but gotta wait..

3. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    You can sit around the house all day and just when you get started doing something your wife come up with a chore for you to do? :confused2:

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Earl i have to agree with Kyle ,i had to mark all of them because at sometime i know i have had all of those thoughts myself :wink::smile2:

5. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Earl,
    Here is one for you to ponder on,,,

How does a light bulb work???:eek:oooh:
    I think it obsorbs Dark , when you start it , it sucks up all the dark in the room and you can see, and when its full and wont hold any more dark it just doesent work,, thats why when it full, you look at it, its all black, becouse all that dark that is stuck in there...:crazy: Only if a guy could figure out how to let the dark out, you would have a good light again...
    :wink:
    Puddle:cool2:

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Why is it....

That you park in a driveway, but drive on a parkway.

When your house burns down, your chit burns up.

That doctors can only "practice" medicine.

7. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in

:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: HOW could anyone argue with that logic? It's beyond me. LOL

8. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    I did not realize cat fishermen were capable of such deep thought. It is amazing! :cool2:

9. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    When ya ant got the tool ya need ya end up usen a hammer and another tool to get the job done? Why is is the hammer and the tool that ant the right one seem to make things worse somtimes? Why ant ya ever got the right tool in the first place. Questions questions??????

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

If you buy a package of eight hotdogs, buy a package of eight BUNS. They DO sell them. :big_smile:

If you have your heart set on a pack of twelve buns, I say....BUY TWO of those, THREE packages of eight hotdogs, and invite some friends over. :wink:

Simple multiplication.

Now if you are one of those folks who buy packages containing TEN hotdogs (yes they have those TOO!)....well, you'll just have to do your own math regarding bun numbers and packages. I'm not good at figuring. :confused2:

11. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Why?? When ya go to a Dr. the first Question they ask is, What's wrong with you today??? They are the Dr.

12. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    Why do us guys fill a 5 gallon bucket up with nuts and bolts and things and latter we ALWAYS have to dig to the bottom of it or dump it out all over the floor to find that size nut we need?

then when we do find the piece we leave the 5 gallon pile of junk there on the floor for a few days to walk thru and spred arround?

does this sound familer to anyone else?

13. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    There you go confusing all us mens, we is a simple lot and can't figger out the 8 to 12 thing and you go and throw those other number in on us. SEE how you are? :angry:

14. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    :crazy:

Roadkill; This is a great one, I believe you have seen me in action. ROTFLMAO

15. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    As soon as I throw it away I have a use for it. I put stuff away for use later, but can't find it when I need it.

16. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston

Why is it,
    That when a few guys get together and come up with some answers to life's mysteries a woman will always be right there with a better idea? :wink::wink:
    ...W

17. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    That the gun show you did not attend is always selling guns/ammo far cheaper than when you are there? :angry:

18. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    heck, i'm still tryin ta figure out why glue doesn't stick inside the container it comes in:smile2:

19. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Earl it is comforting knowing i'm not the only big dummy. :wink:

20. CatRwalln

CatRwalln New Member

State:
    United States
    Why is it alway in the last place you look??