why i post alot

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by slikk03, May 23, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    ill bet people say that slikk talks to much,lol this is why, i have obcesive compalsive dissorter, and catfishing is my obssesion, its all i can focas on, i dream it, wen at work i mess up contaplating things about it, its like a drug, addiction, so bare with me, im a nice guy i just ask alot and tell alot, is that ok,if i had all the say id move to altone, and live below the dam, id build a house on that dam,lol with polls out my front room, yea im a little extrem but thats just me, lol

2. efrith

efrith New Member

State:
    Seale Alabama
    nuttun wrong with that:smile2:

3. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    if this is an addiction, and i argree that it is, i guess that makes me a catfish fien. INEEEEEEEED MY FIX. here kitty kitty.

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Jake you post all you want bro not a thing wrong with that we may not always agree but no one agrees on every thing now do thay lol:wink:

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    right on Matt i agree lol i am the same way thats what the BOC is for us catfish adickts lol

6. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i usaly agree with 95 percent of the brothers on here, not to metion names but there are two who i dont care for, becouse of them bashing others for, not always practicing catch and releas, i always do, but my brother or couisin on here likes to eat flathead, and i see no wrong in him tacking one or two for food, now if you go take 15 big cats home and eat them i dont beleiv in that,and for blues why would any body eat one they are filled with toxicins , but i got hell from putting a blue in my local pond wich i oversee, im the caretaker in a way, its not like i raded the lake and, depleted it, it was 15 pounds the other was 10, and the ten went back

7. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Jake your right it IS an addiction, but thats okay we have a 12 step program for that.Step 1 thru 6 is to fish alot.7thru 10 is take a kid with you.Step 11 learn to lie about your catch.step 12 post on the best dagum catfishin web site going!!( Hey my name is smokey and I love catfishin}
    smokey

8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    X2:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::wink:

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hi Smokey, lol. :wink:

10. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I think we all have the addiction to one degree or another. Just didn't know there was a medical term for it. In this part of the country they just call it fishaholicisum.

11. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

There,s a hell of a lot worse things you could be addicted to.Thank God it,s catting.:big_smile:

12. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Jake, I can tell from your posts you have a passion for catfishing...thats a good thing. I think everyone needs a passion that drives them nuts. lol:smile2:

13. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hi...my name is John Catfish Young....and I'm an Addict....LOL:smile2:

14. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I AM THE SAME WAY.I DON'T WANT A CURE FOR MY ADDICTION I WILL DO IT UNTIL I DIE AND IF THEIR IS A GOD I WILL BE FISHING THE BIG LAKE IN THE SKY.

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    You'll be fine Jake. Rub your nose with some shad and cat slime and keep on keepin on. This site keeps alot of us from comin apart at the seams.:eek:oooh: I've met so many friends here that i lost track.:embarassed: Just attended my 2nd. gathering, been to 1 sinker makin party and can't wait to see what happens next.

16. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    just seems like the people on here are way cooler than all my freinds who care only about getting high and drunk 24 hours a day, and fighting over girls, i just got to get away and fish, im happy er fishing and not getting nothing tha, being home, its uncontrolable, if i was rich i would live on a boat, and fish all day long for blues and flats, im looking forward to getting some pike, two, but cats come in first then wally, then crappie, then stripers

17. patrickgd

patrickgd New Member

State:
    Memphis TN
    Slikk I'm just like you about catfishing, with me it's 24/7 and 365. But yesterday like those bad addictions you mentioned before it created unmanageability in my life.

I took my brother with me and had fished for 5 hours or so and had'nt caught anything. He started getting restless and was having problems and insisted on going home. I on the other hand was "locked in" set on catching a fish and was prepared to stay as long as it took.
    I got real mad, said things I regret then reluctantly took him home and now he won't speak to me.
    I did go back and endured long enough to catch one small Flathead (picture below).
    Anyway, it pretty much ruined my weekend and I feel bad about the way I acted and we'll probably never fish together again :sad2:

Attached Files:

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Post...Post...Post....and then post some more.

Danny

19. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Jake, keep on posting. I doubt that your any different then most of us. We all have our little quirks and what nots. Definitely not going to get everybody to agree..... that would be so boring. I think a lot of people are apprehensive sometimes about posting their thoughts on something for fear of being bashed or taken out of context that they just stay silent and read.

Your posts get people involved in a decussion. Thats a good thing. When you start seeing your post get no replies or thanks. Then take a look as to whats going on. But I doubt you will have that problem. Your a good person who respects others opinions.

Keep on Gettin-it-on!

20. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    same to you pip its good adiction, i hate to see it but the way the goverments running it may be illigal soon,places i onced fished are no trespasing now, i gues ill be a crimanal in that time