Why I Now Love Jet Skis!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jul 27, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, I have always been the fisherman that hates seeing recreational boats etc. that disturbs my peace as I fish, but have to say I have gained a new respect towards them, and especially the jet skis!!! Me and a buddy went and set up on a local bank spot this evening, to be greeted by an upcoming jet ski. As it approached, it was visible it was a big jet ski! There was a male driving and three girls, as they approached the area, they started to slow down seeing us I supose out of respect... Then the first one decides to FLASH THE GOODS!!!!! WHAT!!!??? Been out here fishing many, many years, and have never been thrown a treat like that!!! Well, they were heading upstream, and there was an approaching storm... After a few minutes, they headed back down to us:roll_eyes: This time all three girls were equipped for the show, too bad the camera was still in the truck!!!:smile2: DAMN IT! LMAO! They once again slowed to make sure we seen what was there, then moved about down river.... I told my buddy that no matter what happens.... we can't call this a bad night on the river! He quickly agreed! rollo

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    wow rollo sounds like you got an eye full ive never seen that on the water but ive seen alot on the highway last one was when i was coming around 270 in columbus rush hr traffic looked down a lady was completely naked except a garter thing around her leg looked like a nude dancer with her money belt around her leg ive seen alot being a truck driver for the last 25 years

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Wouldnt that be called jug fishin?:wink::smile2: Not a bad night at all and definately one you wont forget.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you just got reped! LOL... that is the type of juggin I like to see:smile2::wink: rollo

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hey Rollo, what kind of bait do you use to catch something like that. Perhaps you should have rigged a pole with a big Treble hook and tried to catch them on the way back down.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    that would have probably worked! I probably would have thought of that one, but for some reason FLOAT fishing was in my mind!:crazy: rollo

7. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    WELL MY MAIN QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU CLEAN THEM IF YOU WHERE TO CATCH THEM ??????:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::smile2::wink:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I still remember it like yesterday!!!:smile2: rollo

9. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That would have made my night of fishing too! You don't see that very often

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Just think if you wernt married you wouldnt have had to CPR them:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh:

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    And to think .... it all smells like fish ..........:eek:oooh::wink::smile2: Garry-

12. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    you don't have to clean them to enjoy them.

13. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Ohhhhh your a bad man Garry :smile2:

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey Jason if you used a bigger worm you may have caught them:tounge_out::smile2::crazy:

15. Gary B

Gary B New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I don't think Rollo is fishing with a big enough pole!

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Its a good thing that they never stopped. For a rescue boat would have been needed for Rollo :smile2:

17. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    MONEY! you roll a bunch of twenties in a ball and put it on the hook and they'll bite like crazy. the only other thing they'll bite like that on is a credit card.

18. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Like a mother dog cleans her young ! LOL:wink:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Out of all of it, CLEANING them is the best part, LMAO!!!

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Lets post this in Alternative Methods and see who complains now! LOL