Why I Love Jet-Skiers when I am fishing. Well, some of them...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jan 7, 2010.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    How many of you get really annoyed on the river, or lake by them jet-skis? Seems they ride purposely up and down the water in front of you while you are trying to fish. They even do the occasional 360, to really try to make ya mad! Most of us have been in this situation a time or two. You feel like casting a 6oz. egg sinker with a 10/0hk. at them in attempt to knock them out, or snag an ear lobe..:angry: Anyways, Me and a buddy showed up one early evening at a bankfish spot on the river. Upon arriving and getting tackle situated, we could hear the faint sound of one of them skiers coming up river. Well, we went ahead with our business, preparing to bait rods, and get rods set, when the jet came flying by us just feet from the shore. Two healthy, good-looking females were smiling as they held their shirts up and proudly showed us their goods! :cowboy: WHAT!!!!??? In all of the years on the water, Me or my buddy has never got to witness an act of kindness like this! We stood in shock for a moment. Needless to say when they drove back down stream giving us a second peak, as they headed back to their home destinatination for the evening, we were quite mad we didn't start our trip earlier in the day! Who knows how many times they drove up and down through there. It ended up being the purtiest catch of the night!:embarrassed: rollo

2. Mildog

Mildog Member

State:
    Virginia
    Man! That never happens to me! I just get the annoying part....

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I couldnt be so lucky to observe sometim like that. However I did see something cool as hell last summer and Im not a big fan of pleasure riders out on water but a buddy of mine and I just got to our fishing spot and anchored down, got the poles casted and kicked back to wait for a bite. Not long after that , heard this roar coming down river toward us. Turned around to see 2 big speed boats with loud V-8 engines racing each other, but then noticed coming up the middle of them and passing both was a big tri-toon with a big a$$ outboard left them behind as if they were sitting still. They rocked our world but was cool to see a tri-toon out run them big speed boats.

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    6 oz isnt nice enough...

nice catch though

5. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    heck...A 12 oz would be better...I would od that to all the boaters and jet skiers on the missouri river in COuncil Bluffs!!!!!!!!

6. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rollo I will be happy to trade you for the half redneck half frat boy jet-skiers we get around here. :wink:

7. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    You should have shown them pictures of your "flathead" !!!:gotu:

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    pollywog reference = vulgar :bulgy-eyes:

9. bugg

bugg Active Member

State:
    Georgia
    Rollo
    LOL --- Too funny... Great job... I really got a good chuckle out of your post... I can't tell you the number of times I've had thoughts of a well placed sinker at a jet ski. By the way the redbreast are an abundant species on the Altamaha River in South Georgia also... always great to see a quantity of redbreast ... LOL

36_12_6.gif

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rollo you need to start eating more carrots. All of that scenery is rough on the eyes.:victory:

11. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Where I fish all I get is lots of Barge Traffic.

12. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    All I can say is this thread is worthless without PICS!!! Where are the pics???:camera::camera::camera:

13. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    when i was fishin by downtown one night had a couple of party barges pull up and anchor right next to me , i was mad as hell till one of the females hopped down on the swim step and pulled her dress up and squatted down right in front of me , i was maybe 25 yards away while she relieved herself, definatley a nice view of her back side , then i pulled anchor and waked the hell out of em for anchoring so close to me and blasting that crappy dance music

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    3 cameras.. Might wanna add one more! LOL.....rollo

15. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    well boobies make me smile and hearing yer story rollo you just made me smile
    THANKYOU

16. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    i do believe i have that same smile. lol:drool:

17. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    good one rollo, i have always just had the jerks, and never when catfishing, had one up in michigan buzzed us like 3 times in 10 minutes, this was drifing in the middle of a big lake, on his third pass i casted about a 1 oz spoon with trebbles right at it, it bounced off the front of the jetski and missed the rider, but he stayed away after that :at-wits-end:, i think he got the message , but i woulda loved to smag him off the jetski, i wish i had a flare gun lol

18. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Not a singel word about how the fishing went:smile1: but then again this was just as good

19. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    I READ THE OTHER DAY THAT OHIO IS ADDING A NEW WILD GAME TO BE HUNTED.
    RULE (1) NO LIMIT
    (2) 12 GAUGE SLUG ONLY
    (3)AIM ABOUT 10 INCHES BEHIND OPERATORS SEAT AND 5 INCHES ABOVE WATER LINE.
    (4) NO BAG LIMIT.
    (5) DISPOSE OF BODYS HOW EVER YOU WANT.

THIS SHOULD BE MORE FUN THEN SHOOTING CLAY PIGEONS.

20. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Boobs or not, I dont like jet skies!:angry: