Why does God not like me.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sds888, Jun 25, 2006.

1. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    I had the sprinkler going in the garden day before yesterday. Well all of a sudden it started to rain and thunder. So I went out to turn off the water. As soon as I grabbed the water spickett a bolt of lighting hit next to the hose. I got the you know what shocked out of me. I could not move my arm for a few seconds and it still is hurting me. One of my fingers didnt stop twitching and tingling for two hours. After saying a few curse words and laying in the fetal postion for a few minutes I was lucky enough to walk away. The same storm killed tweleve cows down the street with one strike of lighting. Well you thinking hey I got shocked by lighting once in my life would be freak of nature but no this is my fourth time. The first time was about ten years ago I was standing on a deck in a storm and the lighting hit the deck it sent me flying I had a burn and bruise on my knee for weeks. the next time I was working at a golf course and we were all in the shed waiting a storm out. well I was sitting on a metal drum and St. Elmos fire is what everyone there called it shot through two windows and hit the drum and the light sockit next to me. Sent me flying off the drum. The the time before last I was inside washing my hands at the sink and lighting struck next to the window I was standing at and it shock my arm and parlized me for a second or two then I fell to the ground. So I wonder does God just not like me? I am very thankful to him that I am still alive after all that but it makes you wonder how many time could a guy get shocked I mean I havent even mention the times I have been shocked working on the electrial works of my house. Just thought I would share that maybe someone out there had the answers?:big_smile:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't worry GOD loves you. Just sounds like he is trying to tell you something very important. Sounds like you better be listening to him.

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Well anything you got going on with GOD, I'd take it up with HIM.
    As for getting bit by lightning like you have....when u see a thunder cloud..run for DEEP cover..like underground or something, and take that lighnting rod off your head for petes sake..lol.:big_smile:

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Amen GOD love Everone no matter who they are. Remember the devil is the one who come to kill,steal and detory. God sent his only begottoen son that we my have life !!

5. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    i couldnt believe it 4 times, u are QUITE lucky to still be alive, wow......

and also when u see a thunder head coming out of the horizon get your thick rubber boots, and stay away from metal, cept ur vehicle

but wow u sure are lucky to still be able to talk and function properly and still BE ALIVE

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    yep, i'd say he loves you very much.
    or he's toyin with you :tounge_out: .

seriously that is messed up 4 times aint a jokeing matter .
    i'd be gettin some good rubber soled boots and watch out where i sit or stand in a storm.

be thinking real hard what he may be tryin to tell you.
    have any thoughts of talkin to someone but may be your putting it off???
    now might be the time to change that.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You are alive brother, so he was looking out for ya.

I would go inside the basement next time they are calling for sprinkles. LMAO

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    If anything your faith should be strengthened. You shouldn't be "shocked" to know that He loves you! :surrender:

9. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    God loves his children my friend. He has a way of getting your attention, when he's tried many other ways, and you didn't take the hint.

Maybe it's time for some serious knee mail....

10. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    I have had it happen to me 3 times.

He got my attention....
    Has he got yours?

11. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Those 12 cows must not have heeded the call.

12. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Young man, don't you have enough sense to come in out of the rain..?:lol:
    or maybe you can run but you can't hide..:lol:
    do you have problems finding a fishing buddy..?:lol:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I have a feeling that if he wanted you gone, he wouldn't have shot those 4 warning shots acrossed your bow brother. He is trying to tell you something, and if I were you, I would start listening!!!

14. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Brother,WE ALL NEED THAT!

15. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    If I got struck by lightning once and walked away I think Id be buying some lotto tickets, much less four times. :smile2:

16. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    Ever see the movie GONE FISHING wit danny glover and joe piesce
    stuff happens to you cause you are so lucky

17. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Cause Im Irish 100%

18. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    tell this to the more than 1 million people who are slaughtered each year for no reason

tell this to the millions who are kept as slaves and beaten on a wim

tell this to the millions who starve every year

the man is getting hit by lightening because he is where the lightening is striking.

19. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thats the craziest thing ive ever herd. 4 times. do you play the lottery?:lol:

20. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    Thanks everyone for your replies No I dont play the lottery. God has been very good to me over the years and I am very thankful for that. But evertime this happen it does make me wonder what have I done to piss him off this time.
    Stephen