Why do you have to post to play arcade games??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by KansasKatter, Oct 3, 2006.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Another question with the new format. Why do you have to have 5 posts in 24 hours to play any of the games in the arcade?? That does not make much sense to me. :confused2:

2. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    lol, at least now i get to play archery. seems before i just couldnt get over the .96 posts per day minimum.

3. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Now you have to have 5 posts in the last 24 hours?? I played for about 5 minutes this morning, and then was told I only had 4 posts in the last 24 hours, and I needed 5. So I came here, asked the question, went back and played 1 or 2 games of fishing, then got the same message.....kind of a pain if you ask me.:roll_eyes:

4. zwaylon

zwaylon New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That does sound weird how many for pic

5. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    this is a catfish forum not an arcade you want games you have to particapate in the rest of the forums 1rst , lmao hey it works for me but im always posting

6. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    and this post makes # 5 watch out arcade here i come

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My guess is to keep people from loggin on to just play video games and actually get in on some of the threads. Now if you all will excuse me, this is my 5th post today so I am off to play Super Fishing! LMAO!

8. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Yeah I know what you mean,but now I have enough posts I dont have that problem anymore.

9. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    I think you hit the nail on the head with this one.

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Buy a play station

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I always have this problem also.....LMAO

12. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi

YEAH.... I'm with him... ROTFLMAO!!!! :008:

13. boozer

boozer New Member

State:
    kansas
    better load up for the arcade.lol good luck

14. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Alright all you smart a...well I better stop there.:wink:

I was simply asking because I have never noticed it before. If you don't think the arcade is a popular feature of this site, take a look in there and see how much people are there playing, and most are very active in the forums.

If you go by the logic you all are using, nobody should EVER be in here as we would all be fishing all the time! :lol:

I guess I will just keep using this post to run up my 5 so I can play the games! LOL:lol:

Or......I could just post one or two words in posts everywhere to run up my rank level............:roll_eyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. usmc0208

usmc0208 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    The point of the website is to learn about fishing from one another not play games.

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    You can Please some of the people some of the time but you can not please all of the people all of the time.

The 5 post feature was add to this site to keep non-members from using the features and benefits that all the members have.

17. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    LOL I was not complaining, just asking a question. Their is absolutely nothing to complain about on this site........well almost nothing.......:wink:

18. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

i would never stoop to such tactics myself:roll_eyes:

oops, have to go play hexxagon now:lol:

19. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I thought it was all about dollars. Don't know the workings the BOC has for the server and software, but, as my daddy told me - there are no free lunches. Somebody has got to pay for the overhead. Maybe these controls are a part of keeping overhead down. For my part, I'd just as soon do away with the portions of the board which does not deal directly with fishing or fish related topics. But, that is just my drathers. LOL

20. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    I use to wonder why people get on here to go to the arcade. I thought they must be a bunch of teenage wannabe's. UNTIL--I went into the arcade and got hooked!!!

I know what you mean about the 5 posts. Sometimes, I read alot of the posts, but just don't have nothing to say.

Anyway, off to play Tetris and Super fishing:tounge_out: :tounge_out: :tounge_out: