Why Do Peta And Tree Huggers Do This?

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by channelcat_tracker, May 19, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    why does the PETA wish to destroy our love and cherishment to the outdoors? I mean this is the dumbest thing for them to fight for. When they see us fail at resisting against them, they are going to see the animals boom, (which isnt bad) but then itll get out of control and they will see the animals die of starvation and disease. Why do they want this? What is the point of them fighting for this? They are too stubborn to realize they are wrong and that us "Conservationists" are actually right. I feel the need to tell everyone about this and that this is a very stupid thing they are doing. I also need to tell them this. Why can't we kill an animal in lets see how fast a bullet will soar. hmmmmmm about .1 second for them to die. unlike starvation and disease is about hmmmmmmm a month or so. They need to get their heads out of their butts and realize that they are wrong. They are getting the wrong impression on Bambi. They think its cruel when its RECREATION. I am very aggitated about them doing this because now, I HAVE NOWHERE NEAR MY HOUSE TO LOCALLY HUNT AND FISH! Thanks alot you PETA and TREE HUGGERS!!! This is driving me crazy and I do not like to see animals die off that way. YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE WRONG NOT US FELLOW HUNTERS!!!!! In this world of War and Peace and Famine and Poverty, you would think they can find something better to fight about? They are wasting precious time and money for something that is wrong. God made us Omnivores for a reason. To eat plants in famine and to EAT MEAT when we can. He gave us lots of deer, squirrels, rabbits, bears, fish, and other animals. If he wanted us Herbavores you think he would have provided those delicate creatures? NO now look at what I just read. I am 14 years old and I am realizing what needs to be done. YOU ARE OLD AND KNOW THAT YOUR WRONG AND NEED SOMETHING TO DO SO GO BA$$ FISHING ALREADY. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT WE ARE SICK OF COMPLAINING ABOUT! ( no offense to any hunters and such here reading this but to PETA and TREE HUGGERS you just need to stop doing what you are doing.) I thank you for reading this article. It means alot to me!

2. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Tony, you got to understand, members of the new peta don't have a clue! they really believe the stuff fools spew out without checkin the facts.
    I urge you to get a bumper sticker (I need one too!) suporting the origional PETA (people eating tasty animals). also I encourage you to become a total vegetarian like my self. if it ain't a vegetable, I don't eat it!
    course they say you are what you eat so!!!! when you eat a cow it is the same as eating grass! or a hog is just organically processed corn! etc. I'm sure you understand! :0a26: :0a26: :0a26:

3. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    PETA people just don't have a clue. They don't know what its like to live somewhere where there are so many deer that people run over them during broad day light. I'd much rather humanely shoot a deer than hit one with my truck. If I shoot the thing I can enjoy the meat.

4. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Their problem is nothing that an eight foot hickory two by four would not take care of.

5. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I'm a tree hugger. That said, I fish and hunt. Take it easy on the tree huggers. Tree huggers good, Peta bad.

6. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Tony, then get off your bottom and do something about it. (Oh, I do so love it when I talk dirty) Don't just post a note that your upset with PETA all that does is make them smile. You have a computer and your obviously intelligent so use the tools God and Bill Gates gave you and find organizations that fight PETA where it hurts in our courts, your town, your State Capital and Washington D.C. No money, come on even $5.00 helps and if your really don't have bucks to donate then give of your time. Find a website, write them an email and let them know your upset and ask what you can do other than donate? I might suggest NRA only because I believe in what they do but you need to find the one that trips YOUR trigger and then get on board. PETA is big, powerful and smart don't kid yourself they aren't a bunch of no minds, they are well organized and dangerous. Fight like the outdoor life you love depends on it, because it does. I'm sure some of our BOC brothers have ideas that they would be glad to share with you but bottom line is you can't stand back, do nothing, thinking someone else will do something because you'll both meet somewhere, doing nothing together.

7. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great post. More people need to get out and become active in orgs that do something to fight PETA.

8. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Said it before & I'll say it again....join your State & National Trapping Associations! They are the ones on the front-line doing battle with numbskulls like PETA & all the other animal-rights wackos.

All sportsmen & women need to fight the same battle, if trapping looses footing, hunting & fishing won't be far behind & vise-versa.

Furbearers are like trees in that they are a renewable source & need to be managed as such. Too much of anything can be bad, as can too little.

Smitty

9. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    I would like to say it's hard to Grill 'em unless you kill 'em.

:big_smile_2: :byebye: :boss: :ah: :sweet_kiss:

:cat:

10. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    There is a very violent section in peta and they destroy people and places as well. There is a fairly new org. out there now caled FREE HUNTERS they are connected with the NRA and they lok into protecting land and hunting laws.

SEE YOU ON THE FISH BANK SOME TIME

11. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Great suggestion Bill!

NRA does fight PETA.

12. winston61

winston61 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I don't see much point in. Here in north Texas access to hunting and fishing has less to do with 'tree huggers' than the loss of places to go. Wealthy folks have come in and bought up deer leases and river access so it is difficult to get to some places we used to. I'm not dogging folks with money, if I had the same chance I might like to buy a nice piece of property on the Brazos. There are some in the conservation movement, while well intended, are mis-guided. They are a minority. Let's try to keep it all in perspective.

13. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    cause they are mentally deficient and anal retentive.

14. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well i once heard someone say that deer are like her pets and that she loves them......the day she can walk up to a deer in the middle of field and pet it....i'll stop shooting her pets lol

15. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    i say put the peta folks in a wooded are where no conservationist, hunters, exist, let them fend for themselves, and lets see who is at the top of the food chain. if not for us wild animals would be sleeping on the front porch. call it control/cruel whatever, i eat what i take. there are a lot of homeless and/or less fortunate that are surviving off what hunters donate in my area. i do not see a lot of beef farmers donating their stock.

16. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    BRIAN that is a good point peta has not helped any homeles and tre hugers are known to spike trees so that a lumber jack gets a face full of chain saw

People Entirely Threatening America

17. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    These people are just not up to speed with reality, they only are conserned about things that make them look good to others like them, and don't really care about others or the things they complain about, they are crap disturbers and are only trying to make a name for themselfs, the only way they can find.They are not smart enough to do something productive enough for the rest of us to relate too.

18. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    you know what? i guess i will do something. i think i know what to do. since i am a member of: pheasants forever, quail forever, nra, all hunting magazines and fur fish and game, i am going to send a letter to all of them so i hope they put it in their magazine so everyone can hear me. i am not going to let this go. i do know that they are smart and self sufficient. but i cant do this alone. how about EVERYONE SENDS A LETTER TO YOUR MAGAZINE/HUNTING CLUB MAGAZINE AND GET IT PUBLISHED. THE PETA WILL LOOK BAD IF WE ATTACK THEM CUZ NOONE ELSE DOES IT!!!!

19. Spongiform

Spongiform New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Check out this article on peta.

This is an anti-peta website worth looking at.

I'm all for "ethical" treatment of humans, nature, animals. I just don't agree with what peta considers "ethical".

For example they think it's unethical to have a pet dog. And it would be unethical to release the pet dog back into the wild because it wouldn't know how to survive? The solution? Kill them of course :/
    That's just insane.

Anyway, my two cents.

~
    Brian

20. channelcat_tracker

State:
    Iowa
    i dont want this to be violent but im going to do something to help out the cause!