Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I swore off telling my spots to the every one. Show one, Tell one, It gets out. Some one told me of the spot I am currently fishing. Good buddy showed me and I swore not to tell any one! But is cool to take close friends and family. That is what can get you in trouble.
Its all in good fun, But don't give these honey holes up easy!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think alot may be waiting to see if it is as good as it looks and I will say YES it is so join
Ya, I bet your right on there.
sign up and get a posts in, You will be amazed of the knowledge of here, But the Good old boys who might even Team up with you and learn you more than you can ever read any were. I've been fishing for channels for years and I have learned to find them most of the time.

I confess, My name is Jay and I'm a river rookie. I've been on different fishing sights and learned less than I wanted.
I found the BOC a few years ago and since then I have learned Much. Hooked up with people who have become my Friends. some local, some not so local. But all good people.
Some I like allot better than others but they all have good points to make. I even have Buddies around here that turned me to a whole new technique. Not to mention some great spots!

Saddle up, Its time to Fish!

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
I think it's Old Age and Part Timers,,,, They are part of the group,, but forgot their Pass Words or Log In Data.

Reactions: BubbaCat

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Many guests are members, but for some reason they cant sign . Perhaps they are at work, They know they dont have anything to say but want to catch up on things,forgot password and dont have the time to get a new one at this time.
smokey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.