Why are there so few GA. Members signed up for the National Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Aug 10, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Will Someone Explain To Me Why There Are So Few Ga. Members Signed Up For The National Gathering I Will Be There With At Least One Of My Sons Where Will You Be For That Weekend?

2. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    well maybe we dont have rides (ME) or we are busy or something...either that we're hiding in our houses staying away from the summer heat...and we dont have much members anyways...and a lot of us are quite busy....like im going back to school, others are working, busy busy...

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Richard we would love to go. Had a blast at the GA gathering. We just can't afford to go at the moment. Fuel prices are killing me at $400 a week. Got a wedding this month thats out of town and an annual campng trip after that. Hopefully next year will be better.

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    To all the Ga members I may have come across wrong it looks like I may have upset some for that I am sorry I just want the Ga part of the BOC to be an active part of this board and have a good number in the member list so even though not everyone can go to the National this year lets figure on both the Ga and National gathering being big in number of Ga members next year we can start planning the local one after it is decided about the National so we will plan on that start thinking about it

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard,

Tell me some about the Georgia Race Car :wink:

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Paul
    Right now it is just an idea but in short it will be a dirt track car ran mainly in Cochran Ga either Dusty or myself driving I will be able to tell you more at the National Gathering

7. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    Wish i could make it.........too busy , and not enough funds either... I met a bunch of good ol' boys last week fishing a little local lake and I think they're gonna check out the B.O.C.........I should meet up with them again Friday so I will keep trying to encourage them.........

8. spinner cat

spinner cat New Member

State:
    hinesville,georgia
    new to the site, but yall have got my attention. I am interested in this gathering if it is something that will increase activities in GA. What is this all about? It seems I have something in common with some folks on here, I like catfishing and I am a racer. I have a dirt track late model and two super pro drag cars.

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Well Tony welcome first of all to the greatest catfishin site around the National gathering is Sept15 to 17 in Kentucky at Kenlake there is alot about it at thefirst of the site check it out also you have great company down there in Hinesville and where do you race and what class you need to come up to national gathering get your spot reserved quick if you can make it you will find me at 36 I think stay active on here got to get our Ga membership up

10. spinner cat

spinner cat New Member

State:
    hinesville,georgia
    thanks,for the info on the gathering. dont think I

11. spinner cat

spinner cat New Member

State:
    hinesville,georgia
    thanks for the info richard dont think I will make this trip a little too short of notice. I race at golden isles speedway in the limited late model class,and move around alot with the drag cars.we are gathering a few friends to have a little fishing tournament next weekend in the altamaha.

12. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    we have a couple of members in your area and I want to try to get down that way fishin again the first ga gathering was at the altamha can.t remember the name of the capsite though

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I envy all of you going to the national.I am not physical or financially able to go.I got up at 3am every morning of the Ga.gathering and for the contest at Jesup and got ready.My body said no and I never made it.My heart will be with you all.Have a great time.peewee

14. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Peewee you are in the heart of all the members because of your posts so rest assured you are at every gathering

15. azfshn23

azfshn23 New Member

State:
    Arizona
    love them georgia cats.

16. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    well peewee....im sorry thats going on...we all hope that u can come to the Ga gathering....you will be in all of our hearts in the BOC commuity cause ur posts are pretty self explanatory. or what richard said. rest assured...you aint dead so u aint quittin...i dont think ill forget that for sure...ugh southern people.........god it sounds like im giving an obituary...well good luck peewee in future days!!!