Why 10 posts before you can look at pictures?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Gordhawk, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I guess I don't understand this rule. I spend alot of time on the boards reading,but don't do that much posting. Can someone please explain the reasoning of this rule. Thanks,Glenn

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Shortly put, I believe it is to help make people participate more and share some info of their own, instead of always lurking around.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Glen,

You have been here since November 2005. This is a community not a web-page. In a community, interaction must take place.

This control measure, helps that. In your case, it still hasn't worked enough. People who read the BOC Only, its great, but doesn't add to the real goals, we operate on activity and sharing.

Answer some questions, Ask some questions, get into the fun, 10 posts will go fast.

If this is about the newest Scale Password attachment, you will get there soon.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    If you spent more time sharing information than gathering it, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all!!! I know that some folks are just here for what they can get out of it, and some are here to join in and particapate. You have been in the background now since Nov. of last year. My question would be why??? This site has alot more to offer than just information.
    So join in on the fun and share some of you knowledge as well!!!!
    It would also be nice if you went in and filled out your Profile!!!

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey guy, if you have knowledge you can share, do it. If you're here mostly to learn, post a thank you to whoever helps you do that. Start a thread about a topic you are interested in. Add some info to your profile, we like to get to know people. Believe me, it's much more fun when you get in on the action!:smile2:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This is a family of catfishermen, join in the fun and tell us about yourself.

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    So far, all I can gather on you Glenn, is that you are from SE Iowa and you like dip bait, LOL!!! That isn't much information on a brother that has been here for 8 months. Come on buddy you can do it, I know you have it in you, LOL!!

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    we are all here to have fun and learn each others secrets to better catch cats maybe even answer lifes questions ,make freinds and become a freind join in the activities learn and be taught there are some nice pics on here ive got a few of my own. like everyone has said before me join in dont be a stranger you might have something to offer and then maybe youll come back more often ,hope you do later and good luck

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    You can also just ramble on with meaningless mumbo jumbo like I tend to do:roll_eyes: :big_smile: ....

10. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Yeah, what she said. Cool I just made another post! :big_smile:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And I might ad if someone gives you good infromation feel free to give them a rep point!

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Golden opportunity for me to hit my pulpit. NAHHHH! I'll let this one roll on past! LOL!

13. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Go ahead Big George, you know you can't help yourself, its not good to build up all that preasure, you could blow a fuse or something. :lol:

14. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    I have been a member forever and I have not been posting very much. But I do read what is posted almost daily. I have not been camping in over a year, and have not been able to stay at the fishing hole long enough to catch anything.
    A lot of times I can't think of a way to say what is on my mind so I just get mad at myself and don't try to say anything. I am a person that under normal conditions would be fishing every day. I will try to post more often but I can not promise that I will say anything that makes sence. or is spelled correctly.

15. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Well George. Get out and do some campin. Spend a bit more time fishin. And share the experience with us. Also we all really care about the spellin thing! LOL! YEA RITE! LOL! Hey, why not even consider bein a star member.

16. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Why not?

Many of us are fluent in "confused giberish! Try us! :big_smile:

I think we can cope... fire away Brother!! :lol:

As for the rest of you lurkers, start posting! You probably know some stuff that many of the members here don't! Even if not, at least ask some questions and get involved. If nothing else just post a goofy one liner now and then to let us know you're breathing! :crazy:

17. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tell us what ya know, I dont like to be the only one that knows anything around here. LMAO

18. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    The more ya post, the more ya get to know the brothers and sisters in here.
    I know we are a BIG FAMILY and we would love to hear what you have to say.
    I know I've made some friends in here and the only way to get to know us is do some posting brother.

Nuff said...lol
    Don't forget to make that $10 donation and get that star next to your name, it's well worth it !!! and don't forget to give some rep points out.

19. Flat Cat

Flat Cat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i see it tha same way katmaster jr. thinks to share ingo

(\__/)
    (='.'=) Fear The Bunny!
    ('')_('')

20. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    heck i just became a member acouple of days a go and my speelling sticks i dont even know how to start a thread yet can someone help :big_smile: