Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a bad case of catfishin' fever, and I can't wait for the weather to break here in SW Ohio.

So, instead of staring out the widow at the snow, I've got my catfish fix looking at pictures of cats online and reading all I can about catfishing. (That is how I came across the BOC and decided to join ya'll)

While checking out pics of the whiskered wonders, I came across a cartoon of a catfish that I fell in love with.

Check out the attached picture, he's super cute!

Looking at it never fails to put a smile on my face :smile2:

So...I've decided that I want to get him tatooed on my never-been-tatooed- 38 -year- old -self. In fact, if the snow lets up, I am having it done this afternoon.

I was just wondering...how many other catfisherman are sporting catfish ink?

If you have pictures, feel free to send me one!

May all your catfishing dreams come true!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Yeah, he's cute Angie! My 38+ :wink: year old self is inkless and no doubt will remain so; I've seen some cool tattoos though.

We do have a few brothers on here with catfish tattoos; there are several pictures floating around. You can probably find them by doing a search.

You may be the first sister to get one! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad sis. :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i have 8 tattoos but no catfish tattoos yet. i am working on it though.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I saw a good looking new catfish tattoo on a fellow Ohio member the other day at the Ohio sinking making get together. He may chime in and let you know about his tattoo, huh Jason.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
tiger musky on my back. been thinkin of putting a hook in it with a flathead comin up from the depths though.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This will be my first tatoo! I never thought I wanted a tat untill I saw that little catfish.

Where am I gonna put it you ask?

On my lower back/upper hip area, right side, so it will show when I am wearing a bikini. I can't wait to get it done, and I'll be sure to post a picture so ya'll can check it out!

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
That is a neat lookin fella ,But at 47 and inkless myself. and intending to stay that way . If it trips yer trigger git er done . I do like seeing a well done tat tho. if its done tastefully. I would like to get a decal of that critter to put on my side window of my powerstrike .:big_smile:

·
Registered
913 Posts
I've got a bad case of catfishin' fever, and I can't wait for the weather to break here in SW Ohio.

So, instead of staring out the widow at the snow, I've got my catfish fix looking at pictures of cats online and reading all I can about catfishing. (That is how I came across the BOC and decided to join ya'll)

While checking out pics of the whiskered wonders, I came across a cartoon of a catfish that I fell in love with.

Check out the attached picture, he's super cute!

Looking at it never fails to put a smile on my face :smile2:

So...I've decided that I want to get him tatooed on my never-been-tatooed- 38 -year- old -self. In fact, if the snow lets up, I am having it done this afternoon.

I was just wondering...how many other catfisherman are sporting catfish ink?

If you have pictures, feel free to send me one!

May all your catfishing dreams come true!
welcome to the boc

·
Registered
913 Posts
This will be my first tatoo! I never thought I wanted a tat untill I saw that little catfish.

Where am I gonna put it you ask?

On my lower back/upper hip area, right side, so it will show when I am wearing a bikini. I can't wait to get it done, and I'll be sure to post a picture so ya'll can check it out!
that is a nice catfish mizzbigcat:big_smile:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.