whos renting tomorrow? ufc and updates.

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by JERMSQUIRM, Dec 28, 2007.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man i just was told that were not working saturdays cuz the general contractor isnt covering the overtime. sweet. i just doused a 7lb beef brisket with juicy pig (sweet spicy rub) and a lil hot pepper powder. im gonna slow smoke that baby tomorrow for a lil get togather for the big fight. i didnt think i was gonna have time working 9 hrs today and 9 tomorrow but the winter storm sent us home at 10 am today paycheck in hand and no sat.

anyone else planning to have a few cocktails and rent it? i know a couple of ya that are renting. i usually have them in the shop but man i just got a 27" lcd hd tv in the house. may have to move it in,lol.

and ill post updates on the fight live. so i know there was someone not wanting to see results, so dont view this thread untill ya seeit. there will be updates in here. just a warning. may have to make a few bets,lol. chuck said hes gonna knock em out. thats the 3rd time maybe it will be a charm. iduno.

2. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I work for the cable co. and get pay per views for free. bring that brisket up and I'll save you the cost of ordering. :wink:

3. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    We're renting it! For sure! We're going to get some Buffalo Wild Wings. And the wives are going to make their favorite dips. And there is sure to be a little Cap'n Morgan flowing. :big_smile: Gonna be a good. Hughes and Silva all the way!!!

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That would be me missing out tomorrow.:sad2: Will be watching it Sunday though. I will avoid this area like the plague. If I get a rep or pm about the fight, I will hunt you down lol.:eek:oooh:

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok now i remember who couldnt watch live. youll be safe by me.

got that brisket on now + about 12lbs of pork ribs. been on for 5 hrs and looking good. made a sop {beef broth, spices, worcestershire,and cider vinager) to baste meat as it smokes, and a homeade BBQ sauce. gonna re fire smoker tomorrow and BBQ meat. be heading to pa about 6am,lol. free??????????

did ya just see nates KO? on spike. chin tag and one to boot on the ground. cant wait.

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    :worship:

man that blazin sauce is really not the best flavor but everyone loves watching me eat a dozen in amazement.:hell_boy::beated::ah:

my fav is the mango habenaro and the spicy garlic. the hot BBQ is the bomb with the wedges.

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ok im saying thomas in the main. its just begun.

great he just took it in the package. what a bad call.
    thomas is on him.

boy oh boy. lost even within the edit time.

8. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Got the grill ready, some burgers, dogs and some deer steaks. MMMMMMMMMM good can't those few words , (LETS GET IT ON !):eek:oooh:

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    countdown to ufc 79 2 hrs 20 min. getting the finishing touches on the grub. BBQing the ribs and brisket. got somthing new for the beef. budweiser beechwood aged BBQ sauce. sounds good. hope it tastes as good as the beer,.lol.

10. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    10 minutes fellas and lets get it on!

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Glad Lydell won. Matt is a warrior but I believe he may cash it in. Enjoyed the show very much.

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    yes sir george chuck won by unaninous decision. dominated the fight even though wand, threw some good shots.

and as i predicted georges st p, also had a dominating fight. he took out matt with an arm bar just as heughes did to him in the first fight between them.

awesome. i polled in the other thread and was 100% correct. for once. i thought chuck would smash jarden last time and he won 2of 3 rounds. keith jardien that is.

john mcarthhy must have took the holidays off.

13. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think that there is a Pride Curse!:smile2: I would have bet money that Silva was going to handle Chuck and it looked as if he might in the first round the way they were trading shots. Good for Chuck though, this should be a fresh breath for him to get back on track?

GSP handled his business very well. He made Matt look as if he never had any wrestling skills:eek:oooh:! His takedown in the last round was sweet and his transition from kimura to arm bar was very nice also. I thought that Matt was going to get his arm broken!

My predictions were off the mark but the fights were good none the less.

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    shots of the two big card fights.

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    more of the big event

16. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    O'well I was half right. I didn't get to see it but I hear that Silva was gassed by the end of the second. I would have bet money that Silva and Liddel wasn't going to make it to a decision. I guess it's a good thing I don't gamble. Anymore!

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    main event shots. georges took off the belt and said he isnt a champ till he fights serra. (spelling?)
    matt actually was in a position he could not tap, he actually said" im tapping" (repetedly to the reff)

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man i gotta agree with joe rogan fron the other threads interview, with this action its just a matter of time that boxing is gonna disolve . just not near the action. gsp judt slamed matt in the third and last round and ya just dont get that from a boxing match. even though chuck and wander, went mostly toe to toe there was knees and kicks and a few slams. imho boxing will never rate up.

19. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    WooHoo!!! How dare I underestimate the iceman??? He even mixed it up with a head kick, spinning back fist, and a couple takedowns...things I had not seen from him before. WTG Chuck!!!

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    check these out:002: