Who's On the Water New Years Day???

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Dec 30, 2007.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I started a thread on the SC side for an informal Carolinas BOC online fishing tournament on New Years Day!!! Anyone fishing a lake in the Carolinas qualifies!! No entry fee!! No sales pitch!! No tour of a condo to take!! :big_smile: Jump over and join in!!

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=854954#post854954

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    alright tomahawk im going to leave this up to you....i got to work i think. dont let us yadkin river folks down now. a good trophy fisherman shouldnt have no problem.:smile2: you said you was going wednesday so no excuses.:big_smile:

3. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    I have to work:sad2:.

4. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Dang!! Will I be the only person to carry the torch for NC? Come on guys!! :smile2:

5. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    I'm gonna be out there on New Years day. It's gonna be pretty windy, but I'm gonna be out there anyway. See what I can do.

6. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    I cant commit for sure, but I'm planning on it!

7. WylieCat

State:
    NC
    Tomahawk will fish, and if he catches a big one he will show up, if he doesn't he will ignore the post and pretend he never saw it!!!! :big_smile: :big_smile:

Remember, you have to take a picture of the fish the the date in the shot either on your hand or on some paper or something. All pix have to be in by 10:00pm tomorrow night!!!

8. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    sign up tomahawk dont you let us down!:big_smile: we need yadkin river support here.:big_smile:

9. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Don't tell me that my baby is going to win our friendly tournament with this little guy:smile2:

Attached Files:

10. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Get out...heck, I didn't even leave the house, let alone renew my fishing liscence yet. I normally get that done on the first day of the year.

11. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well, Cathy wants to know when her trophy and $25,000 in cash and prizes will be arriving at the house!