Who's Graduating?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catgirl, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hello fellow BOC members. I know we have a lot of young people on board and more all the time. Is anyone graduating this year (high school or college)? Do you have any family members that are graduating? My niece, Kathryn Brittain, is graduating tomorrow from Johnston Christian Academy in Smithfield, NC. She is a lovely young lady and we are so proud of her! I just wanted to say congratulations to any and all that will be graduates this year!!!

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Congratulations to your Niece, I graduated from the 10th grade today.....does that count?:lol:

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congratulations to all of you graduates! Hope that your transition into the next stage of your lives is an easy and well thought out one! Good luck in what ever you decide to do!

4. SilencedMajority

SilencedMajority New Member

State:
    White Mtns, AZ
    I just graduated from Mesa High School here in Arizona on May 25th. I'll be attending ASU in the fall.

5. haroldlp

haroldlp New Member

State:
    IN
    Our daughter graduated with honors last week, she is at Ball State U this week for orientation. Doing a double major in Criminal Justice and Psychology, we think she watched to many Law & Orders over the years...:lol:

6. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I can still remember down in the Ozark's like it was yesterday when I found out I graduated from the third grade.I got so excited I cut myself shaving.:lol:

7. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Congrats to all the grads,and yes Zakk it does count in my book...
    :lol:

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    CONGRADS TO ALL AND HEARLD YOUR DAUGHTER WON'T EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING UNIMPLOYED. TOO MUCH CRIME OUT THERE. TELL HER WE WISH HER THE BEST OF EVERYTHING. GOD BLESS.:smile2: