Whos got the boat...

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Rollinunknown, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got plenty of fresh skipjack & bighead ... less then 2hrs ago whos down for some fishin let me know ... im off all week.

Ill chip in on the gas and stuff i live by Columbia Bottoms and would like to head about 2-3 miles north on the missouri.Or on the miss.

I dont drink or anything els... so i dont mind being a designated driver also.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. Flat_Cat

Flat_Cat New Member

State:
    Higginsville, MO
    Wish I was closer, I'd be all over that like a fat chick on a Ho Ho :wink:

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Rob if my boat was not in Richmond I would be happy to take you on the Mo. Come on someone the Coulmbia are take this brother out. Good luck Rob.

Tom

4. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    im working on a 19ft brand new pontoon fully loaded catfish style as we speak..

I seen a guy going down the miss yesterday while i was moon eye fishing he was asking about the locks and i said if you keep going down the river you will hit the chain of rocks so he made a left towards the locks.. ... his boat said Gulf or Bust... LMFAO! hes crazy in a canoe.:cool2::smile2:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  5. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Was it two canoes tied together? If so, I met him on the Mo by Howell Island. He said he started at the beginning of the MO in April.