Who's Got Ink??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catcaller, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Ok brothers and sisters...who out there has had ink done??

Post your pics and show them off in this thread. CMON'...lets see em'!!

I have two tattoos...both on my right arm. One is a double strand of barbwire...the other is the Loomis Fear No Fish Logo in red/white/blue.

A close childhood friend of mine has been a tattoo artist for 11 years now...and he's real good. He can draw his own...or he can outline your design with the best of them.

He has his own modern and sanitary parlor in a metal building that has his area partitioned off with sheetrock walls...a commercial chair and equipment.

To add to the decor...three custom Harleys sit parked in a row as you enter his shop.

And there's LOTS of pics of his work in his albums for you to look at. As well as thousands of patterns in the books he has.

I plan on getting some sort of tribal band on my left arm later this winter. My buddy is working on something along the lines of interlocked deer antlers in the form of a tribal band for me...but it's not finished yet.

Attached Files:

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have a one!!! But I can't show it on here, I believe mooning the BOC is against the rules.:smile2:

If I can find the original design picture I will post that.
    Matt created the design and did the tattooing. Had to go over it twice the red ink didn't stick the first time. Hurt alot more the second time than it did the first.

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Nice pieces...I am looking for some catfish art. You know of any cat art out there?

4. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I got tattoos on both arms, up near my shoulders...One is my initials in old english letters, and the other says Lucky Irish in chinese.. LOL

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Here are mine
    Upper left arm Pegasus Horse
    Upper Right arm typical Navy squid one :big_smile:

Attached Files:

6. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    I do know one thing that is 100% true.

That is once you've crossed the line...and got a tattoo as a result of sober free will...the chances are that you'll get another...if not a FEW more.

It's an addictive thing...that dull pain...your brain releasing endorphins that numb out the pain. (A few beers don't hurt anything either...lol.)

When he did the outline and shading of my barb wire...it wasn't so bad...except for the inside of my arm. That was pretty tender...but not unbearable.

The fish I have...the outline was nothing. It's located on top of the muscle in my upper right arm.

However...when he started filling in the colors...Wow!!

That was a whole other thing. He used a set of needles that were fewer in number...but bigger in diameter.

The blue and the red weren't NEARLY as bad as the white was. He used a set of needles he called a spade set.

I wasn't gonna holler uncle or nothin'...but I guarantee I was glad when he was done with that part....Lol.

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :wink:Nice barb Brian. Im a sucker for tats. I have one and one is all I will be getting. I like them on other ppl more. I had this one done twice, had more color added and I was nearly brought to tears the second time. Wasnt at all worth it.

My husband has a tribal/dagger and a dragon.

Attached Files:

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Awe Amy, don't be a bebe lol!

Brian, I think I posted this before. Can't remember, and can't find the pic on the computer, so I took another one. I have 4. All are my own designs. 2 I did myself when I was a youngun with "improvised" equipment, and haven't had the redone, so you don't get to see.:smile2: 1 is obsolete in meaning, so you don't get to see that one either. This one needs to be touched up, and is a bad pic, but it's my favorite tattoo. It has the most meaning to me anyways.

Attached Files:

9. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Heres my work. Someday I'll get them recolored and/or add some more if it feels right.

Attached Files:

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Heres the rest.

Attached Files:

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Which one is yours Amy there are three LOL all of them different.

12. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    When I got my barb wire tattoo...of course the first thing they do is shave your arm.

After I got it...a few days later I showed the BW to a good friend of mine...a straight forward farmer. He looked at it thoughtfully for a moment...and then said..."After your hair grows back there on your arm...it'll look like a herd of cows ran through that there barbed wire fence." :smile2:

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO

:baffle:its the first. I hardly think Cherries would be fitting for my husband.

thought about getting an old english "S" on the back of my neck or a bow on my lower back but doubt it.

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Please dont get a tramp stamp :eek:oooh: they are so yesterday :smile2:.

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :smile2::smile2:nah, I more than likely wont, but I seriously thought about it at one time. I think that I am a little old to be getting tats, especially in places where its likely to go south.

On men though, its attractive, kinda has a bad boy rep about it.

16. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    My buddy has done a tatoo of a green four leaf clover on the inner thigh of a very attractive local Irish woman...the caption reads..."Lucky You."

Lol...I though that was a good one.

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I will say this I wish I would of had 1 artist from begining to end and I intend on alot more.the one on the inside of my forearm that was not done proffesionaly might as well been done with a jackhahher,it is a cover up of another ......I got a real nasty burn and 3/4 of the other tatt was toasted.It was a cross and rose. I was all kinds of cryin in a couple spots there.Think I bit a couple pencils in half:cry:With all the desease and such I would definatly recommend giong to a pro.I almost got into it but the thought of all the desease realy just scares me to much to throw down.
    Marvin is in memorey of my little brother that went out in this world in a truck accident and I wear it with pride and sorrow as the ultimate tribute to my little brother
    Donnald Lynn Spring
    R.I.P.
    March 18,1974-August 19 2003

Attached Files:

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Last but not least.....I do have a couple more but...I will not put them up.

Attached Files:

19. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO

:wink:gives me ideas!:smile2:

20. fishingbuddie

fishingbuddie New Member

State:
    georgia
    i hav etwo have no way right now to show them but they are a heart on the upper right of chest and then on my left shoulder i have george the kids monkey cant spell the first par tof his name but he has a mexican hat on and on the hat it has my sons name and bananas around his feet