Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

who's got cabin fever?

• I DO

• I DON'T

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
I always get cabin fever through the winter months. I work on fishing equipment, boat, and terminal tackle. This helps relieve some of the negative pressure.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've been trout fishing a few time's in the last couple months, but honestly it doesn't cut the mustard compared to battling a monster shovelhead !

Me and my fishing buddy have been talking about spring fever and chasing those cats !

We've talked about new tactic's and place's to fish, and that subdue's me for the time being...

This is a great time to overlook any note's or experience's from last year and put everything you can into perspective to try to be more successful...

HAWK

·
Registered
913 Posts
I've been trout fishing a few time's in the last couple months, but honestly it doesn't cut the mustard compared to battling a monster shovelhead !

Me and my fishing buddy have been talking about spring fever and chasing those cats !

We've talked about new tactic's and place's to fish, and that subdue's me for the time being...

This is a great time to overlook any note's or experience's from last year and put everything you can into perspective to try to be more successful...

HAWK
i am doing the same thing too:wink:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Its been a mild winter for us up here in the Philadelphia area. Not one significant snow storm the worst was a 3 inch snow storm followed by a ice storm. Still even with that I am ready for spring. These teaser days that come and go when temps hit 60 or so make it harder. Scouted one of my regular spots yesterday ran into one of the regulars. He said he had just to come and look for a while. I said I was passing by and decided to stop in. Its almost that time but March is so unpredictable. We can have three seasons in one day. Almost time say another two weeks or so.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I have a bad case of Cabin Fever.:angry: The doctor says it is the worst case he has ever seen,and the only cure for it is to get out of the house and GO FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.