who's going to Cally

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by LittelAl, Mar 7, 2008.

1. LittelAl

LittelAl New Member

State:
    Texas
    Planning on going to cally this weekend for our first fishing trip with my "new":big_smile: boat. Kinda worried about the wait time for launching my boat. Will be looking for Cliff or Willcat's toon on the water. I soured a 25 gallon barrel of grain and have a 1 gallon bucket of Dk's blood, should be able to catch something.

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Get there early brother, the tourney for the police dept is sat, its gonna get crazy with only that one ramp to use!!!! I wont be on my toon this weekend, I'll be w/ my buddy James on his Fish Master, you'll see us we'll have orange shirts and blue caps on.....good luck, that should work for u if its not crowded.....Dont know if Cliff is going or not, but u cant miss his boat, it has Danny Kings & Catfish Gold on it

3. Catfishrob

Catfishrob New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    With all those cops fishin you may not get to launch. Getting back in the afternoon is really a nightmare with vehicles coming from both directions cutiin in..

Maybe no fish today but watch this it will make you feel better.....

This will bring tears to your eyes and make you feel proud to be an american!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCVS57j284