Whos going this weekend and where?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by BILLYP, Mar 23, 2007.

1. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    Of course alot are going but where are you going. Me myself are hitting my fav spot on the FEAR. Can't tell you all exactilly where it is but it is where I pulled my PB last year. 35 lb flatty.

2. going_crazy46

going_crazy46 New Member

State:
    Pennasylvania
    I am thinking about going to lock 2 saturday night.

3. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Going to Lake Lure this weekend.

4. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Leaving for Bristol early, early this morning. Good tickets - exit of turn 1

5. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    headed up to jordan sat. hittin the lake at 3 pm for some crappie action and once the sun goes down and the cats are on the prowl, i'll have plenty of shad in the water each with a little suprise... lol... goin to stay up there as long as the fishings good... but then again i tend to stay even if i aint got a bite all night... lol

6. chadf

chadf New Member

State:
    Bossier, La
    I'm a carolina boy but Ill be hitting the Red river in Bossier city La this weekend.

7. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    So how did everyones weekend pan out????? Mine was not so great, only one bite. Nothing other than a day sitting beside a river. but it was peacful.

8. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i got some crappie and only one cat bite, it was nice and relaxing once all the rec. boaters got off the lake... lol

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I fished two days this weekend. I trolled Friday night and caught ten channels up to about 6 1/2 pounds. Mudkip and myself fished a tournament on Wylie Saturday night and won it with a nine pound blue that we caught the last hour of the tournament.

Not a bad weekend. The water is a lot warmer. The shallow bite is picking up.

10. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    man I wish I would have caught something. The river is full of snags and that is all that I caught was treelimbs, but this weekend is looking better.

11. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I'll probably hit a local lake Saaturday night in search of some big channels.

12. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Im going back out Sunday morning, with my brother that just got back from Iraq. I have sent him this link to become a member so he should be on here soon. We are going to put in at riverside adn go up river about 4 miles and see what is biting up there. I will give a report monday morning of all the fish stories.

13. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i'll be back on jordan lake this sat. during the day, and i don't know where i'm goin sunday yet... on jordan i'll be hitting the coves and the flats getting some crappie.

14. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    jordan friday, then some more places the next week because of spring break idk which yet probably jordan some more and a trip on the 5th for cats at santee cooper.

15. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Big tournament on Wylie this weekend!! Mudkip, Wyliecatter, possibly Roundhill and myself will be out there. There may be a few other BOC members I have not heard from show up. The weather change today will be interesting. Cooler temps may make the fishing interesting.

16. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin

a friend of mine just fished santee this past weekend, the fishing down there should be good from what i heard, they had a bunch of nice fights and broke a couple of rods.

17. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    awesome, ill see what happens lol!