Who's Goin Fishin????

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by CatMan(Cali), Nov 8, 2009.

1. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Me and Fred, and maybe Robb will be heading out for a fishing trip next week Saturday Nov 14th. John maybe you know a spot or two, but I'm down to go wherever if anyone has ideas. Let us know who's down to go out, we're lookin for sturgeon and strippers. Would like to go to area of Sturgeon Bend or somewhere near of the same water. I'm definitely open to suggestions. I'm on a fishn mission! Russ, would be cool to hook up wit you and share a few stories. Lookin for some pigs! Whoever is gonna go post here. We'll figure out a definite spot before we head out.:wink:

Big John give me a call in the evening sometime between 6:00pm and 10:00pm (559)433-7899.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  2. lovedasmelloffish

lovedasmelloffish New Member

State:
    California
    I think I will go unless something unexpected comes up.

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Big Sean,
    "That's another reason why I wished that I lived alot closer - or you guys live up this way.
    :sad2:
    "Because we would sure hit up some spots it the Delta or the Rio Vista areas", because you know that I'll be down for something like that.
    :0a23:
    :wink:

4. BigRossi

BigRossi New Member

State:
    California
    Russ is a true fisherman!!! Cause man he's got some stories!!! LoL

5. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Yea..... Its true... going to launch at the home port of King Harbor... waiting on my ski patrol buddy Ron...... He is more of a fresh water scout leader... but I have the gear and we'll go out and try Rocky point and the kelp forest before the MLP thing shuts things down...

Got some low fog... but should burn off ... GPS is nice to have.....

get a $10 scoop of bait....

Do some trolling looking for what is on top, and then see what happens...

later...Bayrunner Ray

6. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    good luck!

7. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hey Sean good luck buddy!:wink: Look foward to reading about your trip.
    Hi Ray, good luck as well.

As for me, I am working the next two weeks straight. I need to make a few extra bucks to pay for my trip to Mendota:smile2:

Jaime

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Good luck Ray. look froward to your report

9. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Sounds good. We'll get the location figured out in the next few days. Look forward to meetin ya. I think John was going to look into a few spots for us, but if he doesn't have time I'll look on Google Earth and find something or an area to fish. Have you ever fished the Sturgeon Bend area before?

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    How much cash you think I need? I may be a go:wink: Son Just got H1N1..... I spent another 200 buck

11. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    I doubt he has the swine flue lets pray he does not have it.:0a32::0a32:

Jaime

12. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    My buddies friend just past away last week. He was diagnosed with swine flu and sent home with 104-5 fever and died the next day. He had diabetes and not swine flu come to find out.

As to sturgeon bend, I think I may've fished that some back in the day. I need to check out the spot again to see if its familiar. I think Rossi has fished it, maybe he can give some input.

You guys coming Fri or Sat? Are you staying the night?Let me know what you have planned.

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Just took him to the DR....Has H1N1....:sad2:

14. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thats f### up bro; very sorry to hear that. The good thing he is a strong young man!

Jaime

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Yes, he is 17..... but has asthma:sad2:

16. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Well nothing to big..... just some good sizes bonies....I filleted em out and they are read for cattin....

got to go....

17. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    what bro how you being doing we post to hook up this weekend so do you no if robb is going

18. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Man Russ" :crazy:
    God must have been on my side dring the 3 to 4 weeks that I was down with it, Because my temp was 103 & I have type 2 diabetes.
    :cross:
    But I try to take good care of myself :0a30: so I can hook up with the fellows & do some fishing - lol.
    :wink:

19. lovedasmelloffish

State:
    California
    ya man, I don't remember the full details, BigRossi and me and some my friends put down a chit load of beer on Sat watching the Fedor fight. He was 18 years old and died so quick after they sent him home to ride it out...... Pretty crazy.

20. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Big Robb,
    Bring what you can. Maybe some grapes and beer. I'm not trying to make it a super expensive trip. Just a business trip with a little partyin in between. We'll go up early Sat morn and come back sometime Sun. If Fred can get out of work we're thinking maybe Friday night? Can you take off Friday if Fred gets it off? We'll work with ya buddy. Just bring yo ass and have a good time.:wink: