Whos Fishing?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Mar 11, 2007.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    OKEY DOKEY ,SO WHOS GOING FISHING AND WHO HAS ALREADY STARTED FISHING?

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well, we went a few weeks ago, during the lull in between ice storms, but I got skunked :tounge_out:

Tomorrow..... will be a different story :lol: (I hope!!)

We're bank-fisherpeople cuz no boat, but tomorrow we'll be on a bridge and hopefully the water won't be so low as it was last time!
    Goin for blues and probably will jig for some crappie or sand bass while waiting.

3. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    well...I always do a little B@$$ fishing during the winter...but I might be breaking out the cast net soon. I have gone looking for gar already, but since they aren't out yet I might start catfishing very soon.

4. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    i went out yesterday and caught something big, a SUNBURN lol

5. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Plan on getting out next week, try a little bank fishing.

6. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Checked out a couple of ramps today for usuability. Will probably actually go Wed. or Thu.

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I will be next week.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Went for a little while today.I couldn't get anything to bite so I left!

9. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    We went fishing saturday on cox creek lake. Got there about 9:00 am and went home at 10:00 pm and caught 3 channel cats that weighed about 2lbs apeice and a mud cat that weighted about a pound. Thay weren't biteing hardly at all.

10. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    I've been skunked so far when I've tried fishing after a lake has been stocked.

-- Rich

11. special liberty

special liberty New Member

State:
    Maryland
    Went today on the Potomac - 10 fish, total weight somewhere around 200 lbs, all during a small craft advisory. Checkout the Maryland river section for pictures and details later on this evening.

12. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Went today for a while early AM with a friend got skunked but it was nice to be on the water oh did see a BIG gator sunnin hmself but did not bother him he looked happy and I figured he might be better that way

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I've been out about 20 times so far in 2007.:big_smile:

14. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Tried to take my boys fishing Sat the pond was still frozen over with 2 inches of ice. Went Sunday to see some of the campsites that we want to rent and the resevoir was still iced over :angry: , I hope it will be good to go by the end of this week

15. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well, we gave it a good try, but no luck today! Saw others pull out a couple nice-sized crappie, but only two bites on our cat poles over a period of about 5 hours. Hot dog and liver got the nibbles... the cut bait = nuthin :confused2: No shad in sight, but lotsa little perch. Will try again soon! Hope others have better success :lol:

16. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Went yesterday. Caught a few small channels. Had a blast cruising around in the boat.

17. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    YOU MEAN Y'ALL STOP FOR SOME REASON? I dont. I been fishin all winter. I have not caught much as fer cats, but been cleanin house on th whites tho. Now that my part arrived that Bubbakat sent me, I will be hittin th water HARD CORE now. lookin for those flatties and blues. PEACE, I'M OUT.

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    It's been nice weather off an on. Water still a little cold. woods blooming , coming alive.
    Was slow past weeken but had a great time with bank fire, family and dog.
    Bout another 3 weeks when the natural worms around the lake start showing up under the leaves, fish on. :cool2:

19. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    prolly be another week or 2 for me ,before i can get out on the water ....got this dang awful lung infection i gotta get rid of so i can get back to work first...plus i think the weather man said the temps will be dropping again towards this weekend,,,,,gonna have to be a lil warmer for me ......lol....as soon as im better and the weather is a lil warmer me and maw will be huntin the big blues ...actually.....maw will be huntin ...i prolly be baitin hooks .....lol.....but thats ok too.....id get a bigger thrill seeing maw bring in the big cats more than catching em myself...nothin like gettin that first big cat in ...i hope i can hook her up with em like i did my cousin when i took him out fishin,,,,,his first one was 28lbs 2nd one 21lbs 3rd one was 34lbs

20. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    well boogie I hope you get ta feelin better. I get th same thrill when my wife and kids get a fish on. I love watchin there faces when they get hooked up. go get'em