Who's fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by JPritch, Mar 12, 2008.

1. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    I hope the wind will give us all a break for a change. There is a tourney out of Osbourne on Saturday. Hopefully the river won't be too crowded.

2. Powhatan

Powhatan New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I wish I was fishing... boat in in the shop for a couple of weeks... if you have an empty boat on Sunday I would love to tag along..:big_smile: Wife has me doing chores on Saturday......:wink:

3. BROWNING7MMMAG

BROWNING7MMMAG New Member

State:
    VIRGINIA
    WAS PLANING ON FISHING TOURNEY BUT MY SONS FIRST TEE BALL PRACTICE . WILL STOP ME FROM FISHING .HOPE EVERYONE CATCHES A BUNCH OF FISH.

4. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    That's awesome George, hope you and your son have alot of fun!

5. vtfish

vtfish New Member

State:
    Virginia
    well I will be out fishing just now fighting the crowd. I think I am going to try some other rivers in the area and maybe try catching some ring perch. Anyone have any good perch spots?

6. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm going to be fishing but not sure right now. I really want to try both Amelia Lake and Powatan ponds. I could hit them both in one day...just to check em out and toss my lines in. I'd love to go to Dutch Gap and try bank fishing but it may be a little early. Only time will tell.

7. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    This will be my third trip out on the river, hope to see some of the faces I see on this site.

8. Rickjr

Rickjr New Member

State:
    VA
    I will be out on fri. and sat. up river towards the city:big_smile:...anyone else??