Who's fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by kitsinni, Dec 17, 2009.

1. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am thinking about getting the boat out this weekend, who else is planning on fishing? High around 35 possible snow should be a good weekend for the blue cats. My main concern is I have no bait so If I don't catch some shad I am in trouble!

2. nateD

nateD New Member

State:
    IN
    im gonna try to get out on the river saturday morning. i dont have any bait yet either but should at least be able to find some shad somewhere. looking forward to it havn't been out in a couple weeks.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'll be helping install a garage door Saturday with my neighbor once I get off of work. I'm sure I'll toss a line out and leave the clicker on while we're working.

Edit: Forgot to add that this will be at night too, so it should be interesting.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  4. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Planning on it if it dont all go to hill! Plan an being on the water at or before daylight.

5. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That is the best time to be there. Even if you not catching anything there is something magic about the first and last hour of sunlight in a day.

6. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    cathunter24 and i will be out sat, heading out of tanners about daybreak, and i do have some frozen shad that i hope i don't have to use:big_smile: hopefully the winter bite is on

7. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Kitsinni man, where ya been? I thought you said in the Hardcore forum you were couch fishing with beer this time of year :smile2::wink:

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    We are expecting 4 to 6 inches of snow out here in far east PA.

That bitch Mother Nature is not letting anyone fish this weekend.:cool2::angry:

9. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If I try to go more than a month without fishing I go insane. This is really sad but the reason I have not gone out lately is because I just got a new boat cover that is heavy and pain in the butt to get on just right, and I got it on just right and don't want to move it lol. I like to get the engine started up at least once a month though.

10. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I was just ribbin ya, I understand the whole cover thing....mine is a pain cause its hillbilly rigged up. Just hadn't heard too much from ya in awhile.

11. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    What do ya got against hillbillies? :angry::smile2:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am going deerhunting tomorrow and possibly sunday. My wife's last day of teaching for the holiday break is today! Yippie!:big_smile:. So I look forward to doing a good bit of fishing over school break.:wink: rollo

13. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio

Not a dang thing....I IS one. lol. Man, most of my family are coalminers from WV, polish and german in heritage. Can't have anything against them :big_smile:, im proud to be one

14. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My whole life is hillbilly rigged up :smile2:

15. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Took the words from right under me. :smile2:

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Me too! I have until January 4, 2010 to do nothing!:wink:

I plan to sit on my arse, eat, and watch alot of football!