Who's fishing this weekend?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be heading out this weekend, anyone else gonna be on the water??? rollo

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i always plan to, but doest always happen lol, depends on kids n grandkids n wife :confused2:

3. hankgava

hankgava New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Rollo, I think I might head to Dillon for some channels!

Hank:big_smile:

4. Chris Giff

Chris Giff New Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Ohio
    Head'n to the Ohio river..have to babysit at I think the place is called Eddie's Point or something like that..Right where the hocking meets the Ohio.

Will be babysitting and fishing from the dock while a 2 year old an 8 year old and a 5 year old run around..gonna put life jackets on them and tether them to the dock so I can focus on fishing haha.

Oh and my sister in laws family has a pontoon so we might take it out after the lil ones crash out.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I plan on fishing saturday night. Headed down to the Muskingum. I probley shound follow Joey 6500 around cause he seems to be the only one on fish right now. LOL!

6. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    headed out to Salt Fork Friday looking for some flatties

7. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Headed out to wet a line thurs night an sat. Hope to get on some fish .

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Better get to your honey hole really early to claim your spot.

If anyone is out in eastern PA, gimme a shout. The fall feed has started out there. River temps in low 70's and dropping!

9. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    Got a trip planned for that other species of fish that I go for otherwise I might have called. :wink:

Ray

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    If I can convice the wifey to go since its our anniversary I might be out at Dillon but I would doubt it although I was able to take her out a couple of years ago.

11. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I'll definitely be out there somewhere. Most likely the Scioto or Muskingum this weekend. I'm overdue for a big one!

12. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the fall bite is supposedly on and me and varmint sniper are hitting clendening hard...ITS GOTTA HAPPEN FOR ME....its my turn!lol:smile2:

13. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    After taking a skunking last night, I will probably go out Saturday if I can work things out. To the big O of course.

14. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i'm headed out friday and saturday nights, and hopefully do better than last week when i topped off a skunking with with some degenerate kid throwing a rock throw the boats windshield,:angry::angry::angry::angry: at least got some money out of the kids dad but i still had to clean it all up

15. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I know for sure that I wont be fishing late at night since I have to get some good sleep for the hunter safety course Sat and Sun which means Ill miss the Buckeye game

16. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Me and Fishdealer04 are hitting the Ohio at Tanners to get some prefishing in for next weeks tourny down there. We been on a few fish down there but not enough to win anything, gotta find em this weekend, running out of time.....:wink:

Salmonid

17. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    you guys fishing in the day or evening, might run in to ya if at night

18. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    im gonna try and get out but i twisted my back last weekend at the river and its been ruff all week cant even get out of bed without help and then trying to get up in that truck has been a bear but i made it and didnt miss no work but it has been painful im off tomorrow so if i take it easy i may quit hurting so bad

19. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    It's weird, whenever I may have some pain issues, they seem to go away when i'm fishing.:wink: They hurt like hell at work though!:big_smile:

20. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    think i might head to deer creek and see hown the channels are doing tomorrow,maybe even get there kinda early and see if the crappies are up yet.