Who's fishing this weekend, Possible dollar tourney?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Grumper, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Since the weather is supposed to be nice, I'm figuring alot of us are gonna be on the water at some point in time. I know I plan on being out there all weekend, with the exception of Saturday night. So what's everyone's thoughts on a dollar tourney? Actually, we can make it 3. Dollar for tourney itself, dollar for big fish, and a dollar towards the club.
    I know I'm fishing, Jon wants to fish, Skippy's fishing, Rat mentioned something about taking the fam, Linus, of course. Michael Knu.....I mean dredger,......who else?? Come on folks, speak up!:wink:

2. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I'm off Saturday,but going with my dad and wife at Flamm City. Anyone want to meet up there?Might remind me to pull my anchor.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I'll be out there on Saturday but from 12:01 am till about 8 am. I'll keep track of what time I catch the fish I promise.:wink:

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I'm fishing Friday night and Saturday night. Not sure of the hours yet. Playing it by ear, night time is hard on an old man.:embarassed:

PipeRat and myself Friday, Swampy and myself Sat., maybe myself and myself after PipeRat gives up. (If I don't crumble first) LOL!!!:smile2:

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    #$*#$#$ Night Fisherman!!!!:smile2:

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    You going out Friday night Ryan? I was thinking about it, have to see if anyone else wants to...How about you Grumper? you gonna go out Friday night?

7. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Come on, Skip!! Your probably not as good as you once was, but your probably good once, as you ever was! LMAO:smile2:
    I'm pretty much playing it by ear, I can fish pretty much anytime, but Saturday evening/night, unless I cancel my plans.

8. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Tomorrow, I get off at 4:30, if I don't say hell with it, and leave before then. I plan on being on the within 2hrs of work departure!:smile2:

9. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I get off at 4:30 also, home around 5 need to feed kids before I can leave, but If your heading out.....got room (I Hate fishing out of my boat at night with no GPS) seems like I always get lost at night. :eek:oooh:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Well the wife left town today on vacation. Have to work tomorrow until 2:00pm, drive home, fix broken transducer bracket if UPS man shows as scheduled, load boat, pull out.......oh yeah..... back-up driveway, go untie stepmonsters from the root cellar and drop off at their sister's house, pick up PipeRat, then hit river.:smile2:

Disclaimer: Just kidding about stashing the stepkids in the root cellar, although it seems an interesting idea to say the least!:smile2:

11. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Mike, I know you've had Harold in your boat, and that my friend, is why you're still on the list. Go ahead, and spray down with skunk-a-sol, and we'll get you off that list!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    YOu putting in down south or heading to Flamm?

13. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I'm gonna lauch at Plattin Rock and head south to fish some of my old spots I haven't fished this year. water. Let's just say I've seen dozens of citation fish come out of some on my old spots by some river rapin' buddies this past couple weeks.:confused2:

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey Mikee, it don't have to be dark for you to get lost.. Now where did I put I-70.. hehehe I'll be at Carlyle Lake at Catstock for the whole weekend.. Feel free to stop by and visit with us..

15. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO

Yep, I am headed out with the old man and am going to try to put him on some blue cats.

16. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    So, the old man is finally coming. Sounds like some good father/son bonding time! Lol! I'm gonna hit up Keith's spots, if we do as good as they did, I'll give you a ring.:wink:

17. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I"ll call you tomorrow Gary around 6-6:30ish.....I'll need directions to the boat club again, I have no idea where that place is anymore (must be getting old my memory isn't what it used to be)

18. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Okeydoke. I'll probably be there around 6ish, hopefully I can get some bait in the boat real fast.

Directions to Plattin Rock Boat Club.

Coming South on I-55, get off at the Herculaneum Exit, 178.
    Make a left, and go under the bridge. When you come to US HWY 61-67, go straight across it, and you will pass up Buchheit. Stay to the right, and go up around the store. Go about 3/4 a mile, and the road ends, at Crystal Heights road. Make a left. Stay on Crystal Height road, until you get to Hug's Landing road on the left. Easy to find.:wink:

19. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    How about it Olejer, I see you lurking down there!:smile2:

20. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    You guys take any Westside action on this? Marty and I are fishing Friday night. I'd PayPal 3 bones to be in on this deal. I hear there's some hogs in the stretch of river me and Marty are going to fish.:wink: I called home and had Shawna make the boys start soaking hotdogs in Kook-Ade and hopefully my tub of DK's will come in the mail tomorrow. :big_smile: