Who's fishing this weekend and Where?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by Arkie55, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Ok, it's Tuesday and I'm already thinking about the coming weekend. Who is fishing and where are you plannng on going? Me, I'm thinking about Black River in northeast Arkansas. Of course, I only live about 15 minutes from the ramp. The river is dropping and should be just above 3' by Saturday. I like it best when it's below 3' at Black Rock so It's getting about right for some good action. The spawn may slow things down but I should be able to catch something. Unless something happens, I'll be fishing by daylight Saturday morning.:big_smile:

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Im planning on going to Robert S. Kerr Lake in Oklahoma try some drift fishing. 777

3. BigDuck

BigDuck New Member

State:
    Trumann, Arkans
    I know what ya mean Arkie,I cant stop thinkin about going either, we wore out the trout, small mouth and goggle eye last weekend on the spring just above Hardy so i may head back up there. I'm going to the St. Francis after work to try and catch something, anything:big_smile: Good luck to ya!!!

4. barefootarkie

barefootarkie New Member

State:
    central Ar
    Seeing how I've a family reunion at Lake Wappapello in southeast Missouri AND it's a free fishing weekend (no license required), I'll be fishing below the Wappapello spillway (A.K.A. St. Francis River).

5. ozzfreak

ozzfreak New Member

State:
    Berryville, Arkansas
    I'll be taking my kid to the fishing derby in Berryville at the city pond. They stock it with fish and let the kids do a mini tournament, then after an hour or so, us adults get to join in the fun and catch a bunch of keepers. Been doing this for 10 or more years now, and we look forward to it every year.

6. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    Fishin friday morinin at a dammed bayou. Usually lots of bass and grass pickerals should be some catfish too. If any of yall are in the conway area give me a private message and ill show you were its at, good fishin.

7. Jimmy Don

Jimmy Don Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I'll be meeting a buddy of mine at the Saline River on Saturday morning. We'll be on a stretch of river I haven't fished yet this year. I just hope that there aren't any new logs blocking the way to drag over.