Who's fishing the BOC Aug. 2006 tourny ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by thomas feldon, Aug 24, 2006.

1. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    Want to get in on the tournament! Look in forums for Aug. 2006 catfish tournament. Go to the post by Catfish Commando and read the rule's. Easy to enter and a lot of fun with all the BOC Brother's and Sister's. Did I mention CHEAP! to enter.
    I had a blast the last tournament. I was put on a team with 3 of the best fishing friend's. One is a designer for auto's,( kind of quiet, almost sneaky, out fished me too!):big_smile: . Another was millitary, ( very sure of his objective, and proved it too! also out fished me!) :cool2: . And the Captan of our team, ( Kept communication going, rassed the other team's, but wanted to use a "Barbie pole" for the tournament. Even using a Barbie pole he out fished me. ):lol: .
    Lot's of fun and lot's of info for all. Try it , you might like it.:0a23:

2. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri

3. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    Thank's Ken. Still trying to get use to the computer.:lol:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Sent my monies in to Paul Tonight guys. Looking forward to fishing again.:big_smile:

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I'm sitting this one out.Fished the last 2,fished hard,but had nothing to show for it.
    Teammates were great,but felt I didn't hold my end up.

Its a fun time,and cheap,the back and forth bashing each others teams was fun also!!:big_smile:

Good Luck ans make Mo. proud!!

6. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    I just bought a home and thought I'd be able to get in to the tournament . But, as usual, I over estamated my finance's.
    It's not the entry fee, it's the mileage and gas price's. Let alone getting off of work to teach you guy's a lesson on on to fish for cat's:lol: . LOL's.
    I know ya'll wanted to get after me after being on the winning team.
    Don't worry there will be another chance !
    Maybe in the spring! ( If I'm lucky).:cool2: . I mean if your lucky.:big_smile: .
    Good luck fishing. Practice while I'm layed up. You'll need it boy's. LOL's:haha: !

7. just cats

just cats New Member

State:
    Leslie Missouri
    I'm in the tournament but you'd never know it the way I've been fishin lately. The cats are giving me a hard time. But there is always tomorrow!