Who's fishing Tanners this Sat.?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Scott C., Oct 13, 2009.

1. Scott C.

Scott C. Member

State:
    NKY
    Just curious who from the BOC will be fishing out of Tanners this Saturday? Should be a cold wet nasty fun day! Hopefully we don't get dumped on over the next two days.:embarassed:

2. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    May be a couple of us down there this weekend. We are going to see what the wheather does to us.

3. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Depends on the weather. Hopefully its not too bad and not full of floating trees and Kayakers in the dark.:wink:

4. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    if i find a sitter i might be there. the weather wont have much effect. just a matter of do i feel like climbing out of bed or not....

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    ^^^^^^^^(avatar) Hopefully I can TOP my last time down on the Ohio.

6. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Your gonna need it with the lineup of some of the people that I know are comming.....:embarassed: Theres gonna be some big weights weighed in. your gonna need 5 of your avatars lol

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    So is there a tourny going on there this weekend? Might just have to come down and kick some local butt and take all their money back to Muncie.:wink::wink:

8. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    4 or 5 that where close. I forgot about the catfish masters tour. Maybe you should go and have a talk with Dave Fugate frootie. Before someone else does.

9. Scott C.

Scott C. Member

State:
    NKY
    8AM-4PM
    $65/man (non-members)

I'll be fishing with my 80 yr old grandma - now tell me that's not hard core! So I don't want to hear all the big boys are waiting to see what the weathers like...:smile2::cool2:

10. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Scott shad man and I had forgotten about the tour. we are just going down to fish. Is that the catfish masters tour. or something else.

11. Scott C.

Scott C. Member

State:
    NKY
    Catfishmasters it is.

I know a couple of the guys are heading to AL so I don't know how many boats will show. I'm sure the weather may scare off a few too. 42 degrees and rain is pretty sh*tty.:angry:

12. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    wouldnt bother me I just came back from turtle creek and all the rain we got out there. Just now starting to get over that cold. Justin and I are now talking about fishing it, but it will be a last minute discision. Dont mind rain just dont want to see it dumping buckets.

13. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    I am getting ready to Leave for AL. in a few so I won't be there but Beacher will be there. Not sure what he has lined up for a partner but I'm sure he's worked something out. Good luck to everyone and kick so butt!!!!!!

14. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    time at pickwick jeremy should be fun. Good luck.

15. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Thanks man we are going to need all the luck we can get. I've been down there a few time and I love the water and the size of fish they have. They have been blasted with water though, so i'm not sure what i'm getting into this time..

16. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Awe jeremy....are you gonna have to remember how to throw an anchor??? lol...now remember. toe the other end of the rope off to the boat first! :smile2: hahahaha well goodluck man

17. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i was thinking of heading to tanners saturday myself,not for the tourny, just to fish out of there.a little rain don't bother me ,but its supposed to be only a 10% chance on saturday anyways:big_smile:

18. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    look like its going to be nice on saturday! Only thing is how much rain are we going to get over the next 2 days, as far as debris goes.

19. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I checked the river forecast. Supposed to be around 27 foot. It doesn't forecast river scum tho!:angry:

20. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Remember what happened last time I was down there in heavy debris. Next night we lost my lower unit.