Who's Catching What in Oregon

Discussion in 'LOCAL OREGON TALK' started by shortshank, May 23, 2006.

1. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Ok you guys lets get things moving here. What are you fishing for now? Where are you having any luck? Somebody is fishing, and we would like to know how you're doing.
    Don

2. Wredech

Wredech New Member

State:
    Wa
    I pulled a 55 inch sturg. out just below the mouth of the wilamatte last weekend. caught on cowlitz smelt. Tyler

3. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    What a fish!! Tyler those are some fine eating. How long did it take to land him? I've caught several "shakers" but nothing to talk about. I'll bet yours weighed in around 85lbs.? Did he jump for you? It's unbelievable but true, how far out of the water they can get! Great fish and keep on pounding.:0a31:
    Don

4. GregRobinson

GregRobinson New Member

State:
    Walla Walla Washington
    I've been fishing the Walla Walla just upstream from where it meets the Columbia and also on the Snake, I've only caught a few channels this year but I went out yesterday and the bite looks like it's starting to pick up a bit. I didn't catch anything but the crowd that was packed into my normally empty "go-to" spot seemed to be catching them pretty good as I passed them and went downriver...

5. baitcastingcats

baitcastingcats New Member

State:
    washington
    i fished there and caught three little guys the other day

6. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    I will be out in Troutdale Oct 14- 18 to go for stugeon, but would love to catch a nice blue or any of the local fish. Does anyone run over to the coast to fish? I would enjoy catching anything. You might enjoy visiting MO sometime too! Hannibal Mike