Whoo hooo new phone!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Jan 3, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well we went and uped our contract today and got a new razor phone with a camera so now we can cpr them fishes to the puter! Heck I can actualey hear this one and you dont soundlike yer talkin to a tin can.Hopefuly we did good and made the right chioce since we are very hard on cell phones.I have went thru so many I have a contract fer my contract:eek:oooh:Me and water are bad......

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Congrats on the phone! Sounds like you have the same luck I do, keep getting phones that don't know how to swim:wink:

Enjoy it!

Branden

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Get ya one of them holsters and add a noose around yer neck :big_smile:

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Fer real I washed my first the second i dropped in the tiolet(WHERE IT BELONGED) the third i sweated on it 4th mud puddle and the 5th one lilly dropped in the sink the 6th ahhh got threw at me and I ducked ,now this is in a matter of three years at 50 bucks a wack,I need a special Kenny proof /Lilly proof phone and they dont make it....Cell phones and us are like oil and water....We are gonna try our bestess not to destroy this one and I can actualey hear this one so fingers crossed:doubt::big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

5. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Hah! Yeah, I used to be on call 24/7, so one phone met the wall at a high rate of speed about 2AM one morning. My wife washed on for me, and I took another one swimming diving in a lake after a rod and reel! Same as you, all in about 3 months. I can't insure a phone for another year now...:big_smile:Maybe technology and us catfish types just isn't a good match:smile2:

I remember the good ol' days where you could just take the back cover off of your phone, set it on the dash in the sun and let it dry out for a couple of hours and it was good to go. Apparently the new, smarter phones aren't as forgiving......

6. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Guys...I was told that Cingular/AT&T will only let you turn in 2 phones that get wet. So if you got the insurance be careful what you turn them in for.

7. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    I got the Razor V3R in gold and it takes short video clips also, good phones.
    :wink:

8. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Better to just make them disapear and get a police report and say they were stolen....posted my ozzys evil twin.:roll_eyes:

9. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    whats goin on ken, id say you made a wise choise on your phone. ive had the razor since they first came out. the only problem ive had is my battery life now sucks, no big deal new battery and im good to go. since i used to only charge my phone once a week im sure thats not real good for it. i have dropped it on concrete many times. dropped it in the mud. and one time i dropped it in 4 foot water from the ladder of the pool took it out and it didnt work it came on but wasnt loading up right, so i pulled my sim card put it in my spare phone. decided to try my razor a week later cause i was starting to miss the way it felt im my pocket. so i put my sim card back in it and it came on and worked just fine. so i cant complain about mine at all. i might just be lucky i wouldnt suggest trsting it in the water. but atleast you know there is a chance yours will do the same after you dru it out

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yup-this one has all kinds of new features and it is gonna take awhile befor I figure it all out but just being able to hear out of it and hear it ring are about worth it as long as Lilly dont decide its a burn out ball or missle seeking my head ,none of them are blonde tick proof when hitting the wall after kenny has set them off:wink: shew I am glad I had ninja like reflexes that day.I heard nextel makes a shock resestint/waterproof phone even floats but I am with us celluar,wish theyd get jiggy fer us catfishers.....could realy use a phone like that.I am gonna have to write a review if it last over 6 months it is diong something.:smile2::tounge_out::roll_eyes::wink:

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Iv'e had mine for 2 years & love it!!!

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Congrats on the new phone Kenny. I had a razor for a while, its so thin that I had a hard time getting comfortable with it in my hand. Heres a warning for ya though, they do not tolerate moisture, at all. Be sure to keep it dry. If it does get damp, toss it in a box of oatmeal asap, that will draw out the moisture. If you get it very wet, its probably toast. I ended up getting Casio Gzone from my Verizon store. Its built to military specs for drop damage, shock, and water resistance. Its got a 2.0 mp cam with zoom and can take short vids too. It also fits my hand alot better. Good luck with your new phone, if the razor dont work out for ya, the Gzone is a great outdoorsmans cam phone.

13. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Verizon has one made to mil specs, susposed to be shockproof and stands submerging for 30min. model G (I think)
    had a audiovox but it quit working when I ran it over with semi:embarassed:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    HA-Ha go figure you'd find thy one thing it wont take:eek:oooh:WELCOME to my world!

15. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I can just see it now a catfish shaped cell rated for all types of fishermen from noodlers to spear fishing.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey dew yer onto summpin:wink:

17. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Kenny, becarefull of all this new fangled phones, remember you told me once you have to be smarter than the equipmentLOL
    I have had a razor for 2yrs and relly like it.
    Sharon

18. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yes Sharon I did and I see you are NOT gonna let me forget that good advice.:big_smile::roll_eyes::big_smile: This thing hass all kinds of bells/whistles.I want to be able to take pics from it put them on the big puter...FISHING/Camping etc and It is gonna take awhile to figure out but I will IF I dont smoke it first:wink: I am kenny the menance just ask Lilly,tool man taylor has nothing on me:roll_eyes: