Whole sale tools

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Jan 8, 2010.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I know there is a place in Cookville called Stover's whole sale, but is there any place close to Lebanon like that ? I am looking for sockets wrenches that kind of stuff.
    /

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Pawn shops sometimes have a good selection.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    May even find some of mine in a pawn shop since they cleaned my garage out!!:Mad:

4. shadguts

shadguts New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Jugger isn't there a place in M'boro like a harbour freight tools. I don't know you may want better quality tools but they are priced right. I wouldn't know how to get there from lebanon.

5. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Harbor frieght is on Old Fort by Red Lobster

6. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

Cool I am going there today.

7. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Linville and sparks is a place out past Lebanon in Hartsville. Might aught to cawl first se if ther still ther.

8. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    For cheap tools you can't beat Harbor Freight. But remember the tools are cheap for a reason there. If you are looking for quality tools you are gonna have to pay good money for them somewhere else.
    For a homeowner looking for midrange tools then go to sears.
    If you are buying tools that you would use everyday then I can give you some numbers to snap on, or cornwell dealers.
    Let me know if you need that.

9. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    TennesseeJugger I got my Craftsman set on ebay for $140 with $20 shipping It's 250pcs I believe got 1/4 inch 3/8 and 1/2 drives with metric and standard sets for each also 12 and 6 point standard for each. Has standard and metric wrenches. extensions, allen wrenches about all a guy would need outside of specialty tools and you cant go wrong with the craftsman lifetime warranty.

10. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    Don you opening up an outboard repair business?LOL

11. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    You might try craigslist.org you can look and sooner or later good deals come along, GOOD LUCK

12. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

No, but I want to get the tools that I had to borrow when I rebuilt my boat motor. I went to Harbor Freight in Donelson today and got alot of tools for a fraction of the money. They may not be named brand qaulity tools but they do have a life time warranty, if it breaks they replace it. How can you go wrong with that?

13. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    I hear you.Sometimes a lesser price tool will do the same thing as a better one.Like you will likely be using them youll have more fishing money also.Another thing Ive found since my grandson has gotten a little older is the germination rate on them is just as good as Snap On.lol

14. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Sorry Jugger about this misdirection, that was Northern Tool in Murfreesboro not Harbour Frieght.

15. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

No problem Bro. I found it and got what I was looking for and them some.