Who would like to know

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Dragger, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    How many people would like know how much we THANK PAUL for the ( BOC ) ? please reply..........steve

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia

3. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    yeah...umm...I wouldn't go quite as far as with ALL my heart. But most of it. :big_smile:. Much obliged Paul!

-Red

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    oh boy, I see where this is going.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank you Paul. I have been a happier person since joining the BOC. I used to have quite an active social life, but as I've gotten older have become more of a homebody (except for fishing/camping:smile2:). The sisters and brothers here are so friendly and welcoming. So when I feel like going out and having a good time, I just log onto the BOC website and have a ball. I'm sure I've already made some friends that I will always cherish. Not to mention everything I have learned so far! The BOC and it's membership are a huge storehouse of knowledge. Thank you again. We really appreciate everything that you and Betty do for us.

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    let the butt kissing begin thanks a 1,000,000 paul

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    LOL...LOL...LOL...

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Before I found the BOC, I really didn't have much use for the Internet.
    But once I found this place, I can't stay off of it. I get nervous when the Bill comes in, and make sure it is the first one payed, LOL!!! I don't want to loose my connection, LOL!!!
    Thanks to Paul, I never get anyting done around the house anymore, LMAO!!!
    This is a great Site, and the People are what makes this site what it is.

9. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks to Paul I have a fishin spot in my own home. I am very gratuitous to Paul

10. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I LOVE THIS SITE!!!:big_smile:

Thanks Paul!
    Smitty

11. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Before I found the BOC I couldn't understand how people could get on a puter and talk to other people they don't know. So paul I would like to take this time to thank you for your idea, it is truly the best site on the net. And I think everyone should sign up for the BOC National Gathering to show their appreciation. I know you have spent alot of money to set this up and thats the least we can do, besides it's going to be a blast, if people show up.

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    thanks Paul .wasn't For The Boc I Most Likely Would Never Of Met Hannibal Mike,crawdad And Crawdads Nephew And We All Meet Today Up At Saverton Dam And Done A Little Fishing.
    really Great Bunch Of Guys.

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    The Boc is the best thing I have run accross.It has given me friends that I wouldn't have had.I have phone numbers in my cell phone now that I wouldn't have if it wasn't for the BOC.Thanks for Paul and Betty and all the staff we have a place we can call home and have lots of brothers and sisters.

Thank you Paul !!

14. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Paul, for the best catfishing site on the internet.

15. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Thanks Paul for creating the BOC! Best place on the net!

16. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thank you PAUL!!! I never did much on the computer till I found this site Thank you from the bottom of my Heart. You The Man. Bigcatman0816.

17. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ive told many people, and I truely believe, this is the BEST outdoors website, bar none. The people here are very gracious and kind. You've done a great thing, Paul, and you should be proud!! Thanks Paul!!:big_smile:

18. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Thanks Paul for comming up with BOC! I have to say this is the first site that I have took part in the forum. I tryed the chat room but I type so slow by the time I say something Their on a different subject. LOL

19. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    DOn't let slow typing keep you from coming in to chat! We go back and forth between subjects all the time...lol
    Besides the more you type the faster you will get, so come on in anytime!
    That is what a family community is for, hanging in there, having a good time, etc.

20. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    I second what he said!...LOL
    Thanks for making it possible Paul & Betty.