Who wins

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Ketch, Nov 9, 2007.

Who wins Sunday

1. Cowboys

2. Giants

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Sunday afternoon may very well tell who is going to come out of the NFC East and possibly who is the best in the NFC.

The Giants have something to prove. They need to prove that they are capable of winning the 2nd half of the season.

The Cowboys need to prove they are the creme of the NFC, and maintain their lead in the East.

So, sho wins.

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I like to se the Cowboys win this one, simply because I just can't stand Michael "maybe I retire or not" Strahan. The Giants just seem like a big circus the last couple of years with Tiki and his comments and Eli just not being the leader everyone expecs,wants him to be.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I will watch the game but neither one of them will beat the AFC in the Super Bowl! :eek:oooh:

4. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    If the Giants can put the pressure on Romo, like they've been doing w/others, I have them for the win.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I predict the Giants will win (I just like makin' predictions :big_smile:).

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Chad,
    In a Fantasy Football point of view, I would like to see the Giants pull it out, being that I have more of the Giants players on my teams - But the "Boys look to good" to let it go down like that.
    :confident:
    But one thing that I do know - It going to be a good game no matter what.
    (Now - All I got to do is get out of going to work so I can see the game.)
    :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

7. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I think that the Cowboys are the best team in the NFC. It pains me to say it because I like the Saints, and I can't stand the Cowboys. My heart says Giants, but my head says Cowboys by 6. C'mon Giants prove me wrong..........please.:roll_eyes:

8. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Looks like most people think Dallas is the class of the NFC and as much as I hate to admit it, I agree. I think it will be a close game, but I think Dallas will pull it off.

Bert, I know what you mean about how Fantasy Football brings a whole different perspective on things. This week, I start Brett Favre against my Vikings. I sure hope we win, but I hope he gets some yardage for me. My other QB, Eli manning, and I doubt he will do much against Dallas.

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea Chad - what else can I say Buddy? :confused2:

It seems like in every week that I go up aginst someones team, they always have a cowboy player on it
    sometimes "two or three".
    LoL
    :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert