Who wins the cup this year

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by zeboman, Mar 11, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I say the PENS vs. detroit or anaheim with the Pens winning it all.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I'm going with -The Pittsburgh Penguins Lets Go Pens!!!:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

3. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Yes sir... If the pens can get by the Devils (and I don't see WHY NOT) they should take it ALL!!!
    And probably either the Wings or the Stars.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Crosby and the Penguins will take it

5. steelytom

steelytom New Member

State:
    Cola, SC
    Detroit will be tough to beat. Good goalies win cups and they have two of the best. My heart says the pens but take away the heart and I say Detroit.

6. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    As history has told us numerous times before, Red Wings will win the presidents cup, then get swept 1st round.....although i hope they bring another banner back the the Joe! Go Wings!!!

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Errrr, Earnhardt Jr.?? That's the only cup we recognize here in the south! :) The only Stanley we have runs a steam cleaning business! :)
    BB in SC

8. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Well im going with the Pens.. soon as they get the injuries ironed out we will be on the right path!

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Pens swept Hasek back in the '92 playoffs and we will do it again this year! Only this time instead of Lemeiux, Jagr, Stevens & Co. it will be Crosby, Malkin, Hossa & Co.! :cool2: Also Conklin & Fleury ain't exactly chopped liver! :wink:

10. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The countdown to the playoffs has begun and so has the march toward another stanley cup!

LET`S GO PENS!!!!!!!!

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Right on Zeboman! Lets Go Pens!!! :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

12. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The PENS are looking hard to beat right now ,where are all the other fans with a team in the playoffs ?

13. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    10 more wins to go!!!!

LET`S GO PENS!!!

14. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Ha the Pens.... Devils all the way but from the looks of it id say Deroit or San Jose

15. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Detroit will be tough again this year, they have added some offensive talent to the line-up including Hossa (TRADER!!!) and also have some young guys that are stepping up defensively. Franzen is still a force to be reckoned with in front of the net and there is alot of firepower on the wings. Goaltending is obviously good enough, and they are killer on the power play. I think at this point, the Pens are a 2nd or 3rd round team. The power play is horrid with Gonchar and Whitney on the shelf all year and not enough rubber getting to the net. Once Fleury is back and healthy, the GA should go down some. If the Pens can get over this injury bug and back healthy, their stock should go up dramatically. The devils are a tough team so far, as are the Flyers. Both will, and have, choked as soon as the playoffs come around.

16. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    UGH all these Wings and Pens fans, Devils are gonna take it this year:roll_eyes:

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    How can you stay awake watching the Devils playing that god-awful boring trap hockey? BORING!!! :eek:oooh:

18. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    THE SHARKS, and ITS ABOUT TIME.

19. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wait till next year when The Blue Jackets get going. Wow I'd be scared if I was any other teams fan. :crazy: