Who watches Mythbusters?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by john barber, Aug 24, 2006.

1. john barber

john barber New Member

State:
    north carolina
    just wondering has anyone ever watched the show mythbusters that comes on the discovery channel they try some pretty crazy stuff but I was thinking I would like to see em try some of these catfish baits I've been herd of what you think.........:big_smile:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I watch that show every chance I get. Those two guys are crazy. and the other three aren't far behind. lol. I saw an episode where they actually tried to get a skunk to spray them on purpose to test out homemade "stank" removal. Heaven knows they would try the catfish bait. Oh and the stinkiest one had to be when they put a pig in a car and sealed, let it rot in the heat and tried to get the smell out. Needless to say they couldn't and neither could the professionals that got called in.

3. john barber

john barber New Member

State:
    north carolina
    ye I've seen both those I love that show I think they could have real fun with the bait:lol:

4. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    OH OH

I WATCH THAT SHOW

I LOVE IT

THEY GET SOME GREAT!! IDEAS ON THERE

ive seen EVERY ONE

Jeff

5. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    they go to alot of trouble,not a bad way to make a living.
    they could see what other animals would take the bait.

6. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    I love that show! Watch it every time I get a chance to! Those guys are nuts. I think one of you guys should try to get in touch with them about the stink bait! But I think you'll need a really good proposal. I don't have cable or sattelite so I only get to see it once in a while, buy I am definitely hooked!
    Lisa

7. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    A great show, it'd be good to see them try something like that. Later Andy