Who was glad to see a lil rain??

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Tubby Catfishin, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    OK i Know it wasnt much but man was i glad to see at least a lil rain!! Maybe it'll kill the dust and we can have a decent day @ work 2moro!! LOL
    So just wanted to thank all u guys and girls for the helpful advice for Jordan!! Thamks so much and Ill be sure to let u guys know how we do!! Best of fishin luck to all!!!

2. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i was reallllly glad to see rain !! some places i fish were getting hard to get a boat in!!

3. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Is that what that stuff is called??? OH OH YEAH!!! I remember!!!!:tounge_out:

4. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    I take showers that have more water in them than the rain we got. But all and all stil glad to get it.

5. ike9389

ike9389 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    we got a little at high rock but it will take a lot more.

6. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    the rain wasn't much, but it was nice to finally get some... that wind was crazy round here though... just checked the weather for spring lake, and they are callin for a chance of rain every day for the next 10 days... woo hoo... maybe we will get some more... i hope so, cause its only a little longer till fall... we need water levels back up so the fishing gets really good once it cools down some, oh i can't wait for fall

7. BILLYP

BILLYP New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carol
    You are right about that, we need at least 10-15 days of rain to get the level back up to normal so that the fishies start coming out to play.

8. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    does this mean that everybodys local lake is low because i know that mine oak hollow is down like 24-26 inches well lets keep the rain dances up and maybe will get some:smile2:

9. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    What we need is a nice, slow, category 1 hurricane to soak us a few days...

10. crusinman2002

crusinman2002 New Member

State:
    Mukwonago, Wisconsin
    i was thinking more on the lines of a tropical storm, lower winds, but still plenty of rain

11. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro

I'll pass. Them dang piers are just 'spensive for that.

12. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    We got .25 inches here, and the following night the river still did not have enough current to push the tide out. Instead it flowed backwards, that was about the strangest thing I have seen in a while.