who wants to fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by chumBucketKing, Jan 19, 2008.

1. chumBucketKing

chumBucketKing New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I live on hilton head island trying to find some people to go fishing with if you read this jsut give me a shout.

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Billy, welcome to the BoC and thanks for the invite. I myself live to far away but if I ever head out that way I will look you up. Same as if your out our way your more than welcome to tag along with us.

Enjoy the site and feel free to ask anything you might want to learn about. When you get out there shoot us a report and some pic's...we love em.

G'luck
    -Jim-

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Welcome to the BOC brother!:wink:

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Welcome to the BOC.from Arkansas.

5. StankBaitHooker

StankBaitHooker New Member

State:
    Clemson SC
    Hey brother! What up billy, guys this is my recruit to the BOC, long time friend, treat him well, and if you live around him give him a shout to go fishing, hes a comedian and a good fisherman.

6. Webfoot

Webfoot New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome to the BOC Billy. I'm on the other end of the state in Anderson but thanks. Again welcome and your going to find all kinds of info here.
    :big_smile:

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Welcome to the BOC.

8. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Welcome, Billy. I fish the Santee system, mostly. Maybe if you're up this way some time when I can get away.....

9. bigwhiskers

bigwhiskers New Member

State:
    Elon, North Ca
    Howdy Billy,
    Welcome aboard! Lots of great folks here in the BOC. I wouldn't think you'll have much trouble getting someone to fish with you there at "The Head". If you get up this way, Elon, NC, jump in and we'll go.
    Bigwhiskers

10. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Welcome to the BOC Billy. Wish I could help you with fishing around that area but I'm on the other end of the state. Good luck in your search though.

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

My exact thought when I read your post here Billy - I was afraid you would be descended upon like ants on sugar! I've never been to Hilton Head, but can't say I wouldn't like to go sometime. Thanks for the invite buddy! :cool2:

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcom to the boc im to far away thanx for the invite tho

13. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Wishing you luck in finding a partner to fish with you.

You have given me a great idea. When it warms up I too will try to see if I can find someone to fish with me. I have two boats and enough fishing equipment for a life-time. Thanks for the idea.

14. skiff_2

skiff_2 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome from N Myrtle. Be down that way in a few months.

15. cleon

cleon New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Welcome to the Boc!! I'll be heading down to Beaufort during the summer. Maybe we can get together and catch a few fish. :wink:

16. SHELLCAT

SHELLCAT New Member

State:
    Georgetown,S.C.
    HEY CHUMBUCKET-I CANT GET UP WITH YOU UNTIL THIS SUMMER AS I AM STILL OUT OF THE USA WORKING-I COME DOWN FROM GEORGETOWN TO HARDEEVILLE A LOT WHEN I AM HOME-MY GOOD BUDDY LIVES DOWN THAT WAY-WE COULD HOOK UP AND FISH THE SAVANNAH RIVER-I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THINGS WHEN I GET CLOSER-I WILL BE IN AROUND APRIL BUT WILL BE HANGING OUT AND FISHING NEAR HARRYS AT THE SANTEE COOPER LAKES-WELCOME ABOARD.