Who Should I Pick This Week?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishrollo, Mar 6, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I need your help fellow Nascar folks... I wanna make it in "Winners' Circle" this season.. So I am open for opinion on who I should pick week to week... Please vote honestly!:roll_eyes: rollo

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Poll didn't work, but the opinions were.....

1. MIKEY
    2. MICHAEL WALTRIP
    3. #55 CAR
    4. BEST DRIVER AROUND... MIKEY WALTRIP!!!:smile2::roll_eyes::crazy::wink: rollo

3. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think if I were you I'd take the 55 car out of those choices you have listed.

4. corklabus

corklabus New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    They ALL applied to the #55 car.
    I suppose he MIGHT win if he can figure out which pedal goes to the gas............

But I don't know nothin'......I just watch for the wrecks.

Kyle Busch probably has the sharpest talent and the guts to use it. I kinda' like him

Carl Edwards drives okay, but I think he's just another phony sissy prick. Just MY opinion

Junior is......Well....Just Junior. Could probably be alot better, but got too much other headaches on his mind.

Mark Martin.....has gotten by too long being "Mr. Nice Guy" and the older he gets, he's fading out, but still deserves to get ONE more good one under his belt.

Jimmy Johnson......Damn hard to beat him and Chad. Unless he has bad luck,he'll be hell to catch.

Gordon.....Watch him. He's tryin to get it back together. Never did like him much though.

Sadler.....Fades out a bit like Martin, but used to put on a pretty good show when he screwed up.

I can't name 'em ALL. There's still a few serious contenders left, but for my money, I'd say they'll all end up in the also rans most of the time and it'll be interesting to see which of them make into the chase.

Then again Lady Luck can roll a mean set of dice at 200mph.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well honestly, NONE OF THE ABOVE!:smile2:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    AIN'T AN OPTION!:smile2: YOU ENTERED..... VOTE!!!!!!! :smile2::smile2::roll_eyes::wink: rollo

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2: Kahne is always my pick, one day, one dayyyyyyyyyy :eek:oooh: :smile2:

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    You left the best out #24 Jeff Gordon LOL

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    what he said!:smile2:

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    ROLLO go with Dick Trickle.He has as much to win as the 55 car ,but at least its fun to say."Dick Trickle":smile2::smile2:
    smokey

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Go with Mikey.....Bliss..:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2::cool2:
    I'd like to see ol' Mikey get a win, been a while!:confused2: