Who Shot This?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Flamekeeper, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Upon leaveing the job and pulling up to a stop, I heard something and turned to look and saw this sticking out of the ground.:eek:oooh: Something ain't right:smile2:

Attached Files:

2. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Pretty cool pics! Like to see the bow that shot that arrow!! LOL! :smile2:

3. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Look's like the arrow i made for the custom long bow paul bunyan had me build for him:smile2: He never did pay me for the job either:wink:

4. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hmmmm, I'm not so concerned about the very large arrow, or the means with which it was fired,,,, I'd be more concerned about the critter it was aimed at,,,,:crazy: Might be a carnivore.....:embarassed:

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    must be t-rex huntin'

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What about the man holding the bow !!! :smile2:

7. Cattn-Jeep

Cattn-Jeep New Member

State:
    NC
    Sorry, I'm a skeptic, it looks like a photoshop job. BUT it's pretty funny...I guess it'd have scared me too if it landed next to me.

8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken

I wish I was that good with Photo shop:smile2:,,actualy I have never used it.

Bro if your ever going down Hwy US 60 in Simsonville Ky keep your eyes on the left hand side of the road going down the first hill as you go out of town,theirs a bridge( look left in the yard) You cannot miss it.LOL

It really didn't just stick in the ground at that moment???:confused2::smile2::smile2::smile2: its right there beside the drive,,Check the light poles out going up the drive, it will give you a quess about the size of it.:cool2:

9. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken

James, I thought of OLE Paul when I first it.:smile2:

10. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    looks to me like this is the new ballistic missile that North Korea supposedly test fired the other day. As you can see they are not very technologically advanced. :tounge_out:

11. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Cool but not the frist one I have seen. Going up or down Hyway 218 in Iowa at the Henry -- Washington Line . Been there for at least 5 years maybe more,guy had a bow shop at his farm.

12. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Now that is funny:smile2: That little kim john....whatever his name is, is CHAPPED off